Ocd my new pc

way to not switch to windows classic look…faggot

what kind is it tho?, i need something a bit thicker to fill the gaps between the heat pipes.

why the fuck would i switch to classic look lol

plus that was right after i reformatted, jeeeez

arctic silver I believe… it’s in my box of spare parts. would have to check

yeah i got some of that too, i just remembered i bought it for my xbox lol, ohh well, ill use the ocz and see if it gets any better.

this section should be renamed BuickGN corner.

MX-2 is the best.

http://benchmarkreviews.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=138&Itemid=62&limit=1&limitstart=6

not according to this. but anyways, its already ordered and it got great reviews so im going to use it, its thick enough for my heatsink.

do you still need to run a fan?

fan on what?

on the HS there is a 120mm fan yes. low noise, 700-1500 rpm.

and you would run it like a rad on a car with the fan right… im not trying to be smart i really dont know

it connects to the processor, 3 heatpipes filled with liquid are attached and it dissipates the heat, the fan is there to make is dissipate faster.

but yes just like a radiator

Going to try to hit 4.4ghz later.

Ok, got to 4 without a single issue, except my memory was set all fucked up, i had to adjust the timing to what it should of been from the factory, 5-5-5-12, upped the volts to 1.4000v. Memory volts are stock, so i think i can get this up to 4.4 from what ive read, not too shabby from a 3.0 ghz processor and minimal effort and changes.

Very nice. 4.4 is going to be on the upper range of what’s possible with those temps and that voltage, but its reachable, I think.

Keep us posted, following this one with interest.

edit:
Any trouble with memory or mch voltages yet?

no troubles at all, the mem voltage is stock atm, i have some better thermal compound coming tomorrow also.

Hmm 5 ghz with a e8500 which is the same as mine practically

http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en-us/news/news.php?id=31

Air cooling, i might have to get this MB lol

jesus… if you manage to get it up to 5ghz, I’m sending you my models to render them for me :smiley: