oconnor being sworn in today

is fucking up traffic… :kekegay:

guess dude is getting sworn in around 12… i checked the clusterfuck outside and noticed sharp shooters on the roof… figured i’d snap a picture assuming the government doesn’t own me for doing so! dunno why you’d need a sharp shooter yet, it’s not like it’s murphy :rofl:

thought it was a cool picture… check out the sniper on the roof on the bottom left… hopefully something goes down haha…

if anything, at least you know not to try to drive up grant street at any point today.

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/oconner.JPG

i know the picture sucks and my reflection is annoying… i’m no whitey.

i wonder how much those guys get paid?
i wonder if one of them is actually a threat?
i hear the roads going to be closed till 3.
I wonder why we spend so much money on this crap when we cant fill a damn pothole.

if he gets assassinated that pic is worth a million bucks.

geah!

hbaha…

rrm

i don’t know what the shooters get paid… i’d assume it’s not enough? kinda like how cops don’t really make all that kinda money for dealing with whta they do… but being a sniper would be pimp… figure you go to the range 5 days a week and chill out with a rifle…

if one of who is a threat? oconnor is… he’s a democrat :doh:

roads were suppose to close at 10am and reopen at 2… at 7:35 they started blocking the streets and clusterfuck’d the morning commute… i expect no less at 5.

actually i don’t know waht were spending… man hours for city workers… but the bands are free and they are giving free food and shit… figure pittsburgh hasn’t sworn in a mayor for 12 years… i’d glad to see they’re doing something.

of ALL places, why in the middle of grant street!?!??!

i hope it rains :smiley: :naughty:

city - county building…

thats a sweet pic

nice shot of sharp shooter :smiley:

FYI - no one was assassinated or killed by a sniper… BOOOOOOO

You should have made a big sign with an arrow that pointed to the guy and said “Guy with a gun”