oct 10/08 cayuga

Hey guys… i am commin home from school and i am bring the car to the track one last time before i put her away… ? if u wanna come we can meet somewhere on the highway like highway 7 and 400. For like 5-6, I wanna get there early and hope its not busy…

Who want to come.

1. Me… Rob_96, b15ve

Rob

im down … need to work on my shifting … we should meet somewhere on the Qew / dixie … in the parking lot of dixie outlet mall that faces the Qew.

You can count me in, weather permitting.
You guys make sure you dont forget your jackets, it’s going to be cold out there LOL.

I thought they were done with Wednesday operation for the year as of a week or two ago?

The 10th is a Friday and they run it till October 24th. I will be there with the Civic

Yeah… I cant read.

I read 10/08 and saw that as the date as who really lists the year? :wink:

This is a Lapping day for $20?

I’m gonna guess drag strip.

Don’t forget that you need to work on your car being slow. Ur going down friday…

Yup $20.00 for drag

bring it.

Lets go Saturday, I and some of the guys in the crew are going this Saturday.

i wish i could go but i work!! if you all go friday, have a blast!! ill have to reach Saturday… lonely driver!!:frowning:

^^^ Looks like the guys want to go on Sunday. I might go Friday and Sunday

see you tomorrow night!

So who is going to night?

There should be a Dsm or 2 going on saturday(tommorow).

I got 4 guys tonight coming from Barrie. 8 coming from T.O plus whoever is coming from here. Although we are all Honda’s. A couple k-swapped, a couple boosted, some on spray so it should be interesting.