Oct 5th CSCS Video- Black S14, Candy S2000

Was super fun!

Still some setup work to do in the car but it was a lot better at the end of the day than the start, and TMP is not a good track for these cars so the fact that we made progress was good news!

Jon got way faster towards the end of the day, its super hard to accelerate that car at its potential as the power comes on aggressively and it just wants to slideeeeeeeeeeeee

It’s funny cause we saw that same s2k on the way home from Dunnville that night, we were like… holy… look at that thing, it looks crazy!

Jon was in the mid 1:22 to low 1:23’s, he should be at the 1:20/1:21 range next season.

What were your times Jim?

I wish i had a video of my car running on the track…

i think i need to get a camera for nex season for sure!

very nice run!

My best time in the unlimited class was 1:20:53, which is the lap record for CSCS so far.

Did your car have the blue tape and wing on the back? I was in the GtiR, we had some good battles during the open lapping

:o

Congrats! I guess I have to step it up and try to beat that time next year.

yes it does…oh yea, i remember when i first got on the track for open lap, I wasnt even used to the track and plus my traction was so bad! forgot to lower down the tire pressure! but fun time! we did have some nice battles! lol

nice driving too!

LOL…Looking forward to it Mark, It would also be nice to see more 240’s doing the Time Attack event, a great day of lapping with a little bit of competition in the middle of the day.

Conky I love your video man. Excellent car, excellent driving! :slight_smile:

Hey conky that day at the track was it available to everyone?

Thanks buddy!!

Yah, that was a CSCS day. You can do open lapping as well as time attack if you feel up to it. Its a lot of fun for all skill levels and a great track to learn on!

I really want to see it in person :slight_smile: Hopefully I’ll get a chance next year plus bring my car along :slight_smile: Do you have a build up on your car just curious. Sasha was tuning the car, I’m assuming it has independent rebound/bump adjustment?

sick vid man

Sick video, Sick car, And Sick Driving

What is necessary to run at one of these events? Obviously your own car, but is a pit crew needed? roll cage? etc?

Thanks.

Nice driving, guys.

^^^a pit crew is not needed, roll cage is not necessary unless your going pro or doing tandems

Not entire true. DMCC has requirements publicized for its roll cage specifications. As for tandems, CSCS lets anyone tandem. As far as i know, there arent any tech-ins either.