OCTOBER SNOW STORM OF 06 ALL SNOW RELATED POSTS GO HERE and ONLY here

fuck. this. shit.

besides the ‘normal’ issues i have in wet conditions, one of my back tires is COMPLETELY bald. i had to take my gril to the airport today…and that was a FUN trip (/sarcasim). i’ve just been avoiding main roads as much as possible and taking side streets and jsut taking my time…i only had a coupple close calls, but they were both more or less casused by other people being inconsiderate drivers. but yeah, im deffinately driving my moms blazer as much as i can untill this shit is GONE!

word but this will not be enough to start the season.Besides By me it looks like wet snow and thats supper shitty to snowboard on.

:wtf: Do the roads actually even have anything sticking? My all-seasons sucked in the snow 2 winters ago. This could be a fun drive home, although I have a feeling the roads are just going to be wet and full of retards who lose all driving sense at the sight of a snowflake…

Since non of the eco-nuts would bite when I created a specific thread about this (find it here), maybe you’ll care to explain why the global warming doomsday followers never include water vapor in their findings?

http://www.geocraft.com/WVFossils/greenhouse_data.html

Feel free to reply in the original thread to keep this one on topic.

OMGz snow is on the ground
ive never seen this ish before, im stayin in and hiding :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

http://www.blaccuweather.com/?code=14225

dude u guys have stupid snow, im jealous :frowning:

how is this four pages in under 3 hours, you people should be use to it

and just for shits and giggles

http://static.flickr.com/110/264312063_5e84e50ab8.jpg

its raining sideways!

omg. hahaha.

snow? this is a complete shock.

This is really early for this much snow. Theres usually some at the end of october but it never sticks till november.

it was a lot of fun coming out of UB today, every traffic light on Audobon was out. It’s like the first snow hits and people forget everything about driving. Lights out means ITS A 4 WAY STOP PEOPLE. Almost got hit twice by stupid long island bitched on their cell phones blowing through the lights at 40mph.

Oh, and thanks a lot to the UBPD officer that witnessed one of these and STILL didnt get out of hs car to direct the fucking traffic. Yea sit there with your lights flashing, thats doing a lot of good.

/rant (first of many Im sure)

I wonder if the plows are even ready to roll out yet…

Wow

I’m slapping on my winter wheels and tires and having some fun tonight.

The biggest problem with a snow this early is the trees are not ready for it. Trees generally survive heavy snows in the winter because with no leaves the snow has very little to stick to. With so many trees still having their leaves if we get a heavy snow LOTS of trees and branches are going to be dropping, right on the power lines.

Might want to set your cell phone alarm clock before you go to bed tonight, and put a flashlight on the nightstand, because tomorrow morning we may have widespread blackouts. I’ve been watching one branch outside my window and since the snow started sticking it’s dropped a good 3-4 feet.

i keep hearing these loud cracking sounds from limbs being broken off trees. my street is already cluttered with them. anyway, i just walked out in my backyard and snapped these pics. i thought the trees looked kidna neat the way they were sprawled out like that. then i went and shook the snow off of them so they wouldnt fall down completely.

This sucks…

Just when I forgot why I hate Buffalo…

if salt gets put on the road…today was the last day for my car for the year.

yeah… i just watched that bolt … hit near transit