"of" vs "have"

Stop fucking it up.

You should HAVE been held back in 1st grade.

not

You should OF been held back in 1st grade.

If you’re really such special case that you have to spell things the way they sound, recognize that what you are intending is a contraction of the word, not a different word that sounds right.

You SHOULD’VE eaten less glue as a child. Not SHOULD OF.

You wood int want to sound like an idiot in person, so try not to on here either.

Thank you.

Can’t tell if serious…

You should of started this thread a long time ago.

You must have been very bored to make this thread.

Jams

preach it bro

For the people that want the sound of “should of”, and want to also be a grammar super star, just use “should’ve”. It’s even the same number of key strokes.

The badmin on the hockey board I’m on does this all the time. It drives everyone nuts. I’m starting to think he does it just to fuck with us.

badmin

By the weigh, we should make this a sticky.

Better yet, with the next upgrade user registrations will be required to pass a basic grammar & automotive knowledge test.

slap

Dick.

Uggh. Wiring schematics are boring.

Jock Jams?

I don’t understand why people use the wrong brake/break more often then not

…than…

I was just antagonizing JT since he rants about the use of the word Jams(representing hp) on another forum yet said you must be bored. Ironing

I should of been more clear

I wish that post was on this forum

I hate grammer rules, their seriously starting to piss me off.

My friend from Louisiana tried telling me that y’all was spell ya’ll.

It is well known that the word “Jams” used in reference to anything besides a fruity substance in a jar, has the same effect on me as nails on a blackboard. That is all.

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

:lol: almost snuck that one past me

Somebody SHOULD OF stopped you from making this thread.

Maybe you need to kick out the jams?

You should of not made this thread.

Their what? Their difficulty? Their lack of general use?