Off-Road Guys: "Trail Rated" Jeep Controversy

Who actually buys the Gladiator? It’s the most unpractical vehicle I can think of buying. Did you want a pickup truck? Well, you sort of get one. Did you want a Jeep? Well, you sort of get one. Did you want a four door family truck with nice things? Definitely not getting that.

Who buys these? Just uninformed shoppers?

1 Like

I’m not gonna lie, I like the way it looks. Kinda makes me think of a G-Wagon pickup. But I agree its utility doesn’t compare.

Hoovie from Hoovie’s Garage bought one and realized what a piece of shit it was. Other than that I can’t help you.

1 Like

It’s a jeep thing, you wouldn’t understand

4 Likes

IF YOU CAN READ THIS, MY GIRLFRIEND STOLE MY JEEEP

HAHRRRRAAHHAHHARAAA

People that love jeeps are worse than teenagers that drive Miatas.

It pains me, because I’d like a convertible large enough to pile my kids (and car seats) into, and one of those four door wranglers would do the job nicely. But I wouldn’t be caught dead driving a jeep

Personally I think they did a great job with the Gladiator in terms of what they were setting out to accomplish. You get a pickup bed that is about the size of a small pickup. You also get the luxury of a removable hard top like a jeep, that’s absolutely fantastic. However, you get Fiat Chrysler quality… which in my eyes speaks the most about the vehicle… Garbage. Sucks because it could be something great.

Definitely laughed at the “It’s a jeep thing, you wouldn’t understand” I was going to make the same comment.