Off Road meet

sounds like a plan. See ya tomorrow.

anyone else?

im ganna try to get 91crxsi and are buddy steve to go but there both pussys so ill see what i can do

well, my buddie is definetly going with his banshee,im taking my 4r. I called Shawn (716pro) to see if he wanted to come. He doesnt know yet.
Imma hit up badnewsmini (mike)to see if he wants to take his dirt/moto bike,.

Im bringing a camera too just in case.

Im out. Low on money ,wifes outta town, truck sucks gas like a MOFO and is low besides that. ugh this blows. Maybe we can setup another one next sunday?

^^^ hell yea im up for next sunday too. i will deff be there tommarow

I think i might go tomorrow around 11:00 or 12:00. I have to help my friend throw on a new swing arm in the morning and then i will probally head over there around then. Jojo if you want i will tell my boy to bring the Banshee he is selling so you can check it out tomorrow,let me know. I live 2 mins. from tift. I could ride there on my 4-wheeler if i want.

Yeah, he called me already…

See ya tomorrow then.

Bill you wanna pick my ass up?

if I came on the bike it wouldnt be till 1pm. if your still going to be there as long as there is no snow on the ground I’ll stop by.

But im unsure I know where this is. I know where tift is. I know rt 5.
Im unsure of the entrnace to the play area.

im taking woz make matt pick u up hes goin or at least hes suppsoed to

Hey Mike, im sure i’ll be there around that time… Just call my cell before you take off, and i’ll give ya directions…
I dont know myself, but i will once i get there. :smiley:

Hey I just got your message. If you guys need to know how to get in all ya have to do is go to the end of tift street, but if your coming from downtown just get off at the tift exit, you will then come to a light make a quick right and then a quick left, go over the bridge and around teh bend under the thruway and your there. If i dont go hunting tonight i should be there.

weather looks good… i was hoping for rain but nothing…lol
Heading to walmart now to pick up rechargable batteries for the camera, and water.
See you guys there at noon…

Im heading there right now…Just have to get the banshee in the truck… hope to see you guys there…

where were u guys we were there for aobut a hour till 1ish

dude you missed it!!! me n bill were the only 2 trucks there n it was pretty sick. The only pics i have are on my cell phone.

all the puddles n rain made it sweet

we’ll have to try again next week

i drove back there with the blazer on friday, didnt do much exploring off the main road because i was by myself, but it looks pretty good.

matt post up those pics

I Just got back…
I was driving down R.5 and saw you guys… I actually slowed down on the highway, waved and beep but you guys didnt hear us.
Who was driving that black wrangler?

WHen we got there you guys were already gone… it was like 1 on the dot.
we did saw a guy in a van picking up scrap metall…lol

Shawn (jdmsir) and his buddie were there with us… I have tons of pictures and videos.

I was impressed with my truck…It didnt get stuck at all.

Awesome time…
Definetly doing this again next weekend. WIll love to have more people though.

you just missed us. we left at 1pm.