Off-roading pics from this weekend 3-14-09

Double post

:tup: Looks like some serious off-roading. I like.

Trail repairs SUCK…i remember a NYSpeed Member with a tragic broken A-arm we had to limp back to a main road since the trucks obviously can’t make it. That sucked.

:cough: mike :cough:

How often do you have to use a winch in areas like that?

Pure awesome

Your a bunch of Homo’s

Just kidding, someone at work saw my jeep on here and sent me a IM at work.

Long story short, It was a fun weekend. I’ll be in the garage tonight, most likely drinking, I saw a post about Tony Romes. Maybe I’ll swing by when my garage work is done.

So Matt when are you getting new fenders? Also did you try to sell butch your D35? I would.

Stupid GM and their shitty ball joints :slight_smile:

What not to do… :slight_smile:

fail.

Looks pretty cool, it just seems like any offroad vids i’ve seen things happen so SLOWLY

I cannot wait to take the Cherokee out when I get back to NY

well for one the engine didn’t cost him a thing and his buddy was going to do all the fab/tuning of the carb, so really he just needed some parts to make it all work, money wasn’t really an issue on this one, he didn’t care how much or how new the engine was, it was about doing something different. the engine he took out probably had 40K on it, was the I-6

but anyway, he has a blast with it now i guess

it was such a good time. I rode passenger in Matts jeep. you would be amazed at what some of these jeeps can do.

A lot of time it is just because you have to plan a few steps ahead to get set up for the next thing coming up… on that note i need to go fix my broken axle on my jeep from earlier today LOL.

who blows u-joints at tift?!?!?! haha

i bought my half doors off of ed

anyone up for a little offroading this weekend?

looks like a great time!

sweet pictures!

looks like fun man

A few of my buddies always go down to the sand dunes here in Vegas. I want to go sometime and watch/ride passenger.

I just blasted an CJ7 tub and other body parts. It sounded like the guy was going to make a really nice trail rig. I have always wanted a CJ7 with a 350. someday…someday…

great pics man.
Looks like fun

blasted CJ7 tub= Shawn from west seneca.