***offical lasertron meets***

i know that this might get shot down, but i would love to have a lasertorn meet. i did it a few years ago and they have a new deck where robherself can go and snipe. it is fun, and less painful then paintball.

i AM SO DOWN… name a date i will be there

guys vs. girls! lol! we would just get randomly seperated

that would be a great idea…too bad its just the two of us so far

Until bumpertron returns… Im hanging up my phaser

lol paintball is painfull?

i did this back in 2001 when i had a kick of how cool it would be to go back there, and what a failure it turned out to be, i dressed in all black and was beein silly yet srs, but it just sucked, u get kicked out like, so quick

edit: lol @ “gayiest”

fucking lol right there :lol:

how do you get kicked out of lazortron.

covering ur chest and RUNNING/CHECKING

Oh, noob. You have to grease the sensors up with petroleum jelly so you cant be shot. Duh.

lol r u srs??

frlz

I might be in…

IN i don’t care you who are its a shit ton of fun.

I’d consider if there was enough people to make it fun.

ok who of you guys don’t know what you do is go around in the dark and shoot people with a laser. it is hella fun. i run all the time but i do it when the ref. is not looking. they have leagues

i havent been in 9 years+ i heard they have 2 floors now?

this seems cool. half the fun of paintball is the pain.

i don’t like pain. and i like getting exersise when i am playing “video games”.

im actually going with some people next friday night… we should make the meet for then

that is ok with me. you can all see my car and know it is the red taurus that is a little beat up. i9 think that we have a lot of people that are embarrest to say that they would be in for this, we should have just an nyspeed meet also but i need to see more numbers then this people!