OFFICIAL '07-'08 BUFFALO SABRES SEASON THREAD

:tup:

another opening night amex slaughter :picard:

That point would be valid if they went from being the #1 offense in the league to 30th, but unfortunately for your argument, they were 4th. Miller was super burned out and Buffalo had 0 faith in T-Bo. Having a SOLID backup like Lalime is going to keep Miller fresh all year. I think he’ll be in the top 5-10 in SV% and GA this year.

Hockey and football, plus it’s still nice enough to wear shorts AND drive my summer whip. I love this time of year. :slight_smile:

you guys are lucky theres soooo much sabres gear availible, i went to the new era store in buffalo and theres so many nice sabres hats, cant find shit for good pens hats. every now and then ecapcity will have something but i couldnt believe how many different sabres hats were availible.

well DUH we are in BUFFALO u silly G!

lol i’m sure if you went to pittsburgh it’d be the same story, think of where you are :stuck_out_tongue:

idk my cousins in pitt say the selection isnt great. ill have to see for myself.

well thats cuz pitts is the PITS !

lol

Gaustad out 3-4 weeks while recovering from thumb surgery due to torn ligaments

:word: i can’t find any sabres gear in philly. WTF is up with that?

err. philly hates buffalo might be the reason.

really?

wtf?

or maybe cause its PHILLY and NOT buffalo

to put my comment back into context for the guys that are ripping me for no reason.

i was reffering to online and in general not just pens shit in rochester or buffalo.

Just order your sabres gear online. Thats the easiest way. lol

3 more days till the season/home opener for the SABRES!!! Hell Yeah. If your looking for a place to hang out and cheer on the best team in the NHL check out the link.
http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57577