Official 08-09 Penguins Thread

I haven’t seen much of that series, but from the highlights it looks like NYR is shutting down Ovechkin and he’s trying to do it all himself (which is usual).

The only problem is he isn’t quite the playmaker as some of the other great players in the NHL. When he can’t play his run and gun style of hockey, he’s nothing.

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNhrdc_yC_g”]YouTube - Chris Kunitz blasts Kimmo Timonen and NBC Crosbycam TM [Original Feed][/ame]

i loved that.

Yes that was sweet…I loved this last year…

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tsWGXNfeck”]YouTube - Upshall vs Kennedy May 11, 2008[/ame]

Fleury was a monster last night, I think its safe to say he won the game for us lol. They have to stay out of the box tomorrow, cant give the Cryers another 8 chances on the PP

Fleury was insane last night. I hope we blow them out tomorrow the same way we did last season!

well adam and i are going to the game tomorrow

cool

it is cool.

has anyone played with that yinzcam feature on wifi phones at the arena?

the guy in front of me last game had it and it looked pretty cool… just wondered if there was any first hand experience.

Here are a few updates on the Penguins’ lineup changes for tonight’s Game 5 showdown with the Philadelphia Flyers. As reported below, Petr Sykora will not play. Miroslav Satan will suit up for the Penguins for the first time since early March.

Defenseman Kris Letang, who suffered an injury late in Game 4 on Tuesday, will be a game-time decision. If he is unable to play, Philippe Boucher will take his place.

just read that too…will be interesteing. Satan HT 2nite?

Hey did you guys know LauraWS6 is going to the game tonight?! like, z-omg!

Satan was one of my favorite players at the beginning of the season and put up some points on my fantasy team but the playoffs are a whole different story. We’ll have to wait and see.

i heard you were going too… you are such a bandwagon fan.

satan is not going to score a hat trick.

lol. ive never been to a playoff game so yea im pumped.

I almost got to go tonight but my buddies were 1 ticket short. :mad:

FSN fucking SUCKS!!!

x123981123897123 anyone know when this is supposed to be back on?!?!
was such a good game until now

who knows with FSN, they do this shit all the time… they need to just show it on fuckin VS

Not too sure what to think after that game. Seems like the past 2.5 games we have been outplayed for the most part. I think we looked good in the first, but just couldn’t beat Biron. The second who knows how we looked…then the third we didn’t look to great. Maybe this will wake them up and we will bring it in game 6…you know that place is going to be crazy, so getting the first goal will be huge. I am pretty sure it is a NBC game…and if I can remember correctly for some odd reason our record sucks for games that are nationally televised…not that should mean anything.

I lol’d when Danny Brierre high sticked himself and Crosby got a hooking penalty. Sweet. We did get outplayed overall though. Sucked.

put back in letang or atleast bring up goligoski… but take boucher out… I know letang might be hurt and everyone is saying well he was a -2 in the last two games, well boucher was -2 in the last games… hes horrible…

and yes our record when playing a matinee game while being on NBC sucks!!! but it’s not like hockey players are superstitious or anything… :confused: