OFFICIAL: 2008 ELECTION THREAD

Seriously, she is starting to be the anti-christ. Polls show she is at a new high as far as being negative. I know see what all the right wing-nuts are talking about as to why they despise her so much. She’s mega-shady. I hope the Super delagates all rise as one to realize that she is trashing the party just to win and slay her.

Hillary survived running for cover under sniper fire in Bosnia man, McCain ain’t got shit on that.

Sure, the sniper was actually a little girl, and the bullets were actually flowers she was handing to Hillary, but Hillary’s version is so much cooler.

and remember, she was named after sir edmund hillary

obama was named after a dictator :lol:

Seriously, she is starting to be the anti-christ. Polls show she is at a new high as far as being negative. I know see what all the right wing-nuts are talking about as to why they despise her so much. She’s mega-shady. I hope the Super delagates all rise as one to realize that she is trashing the party just to win and slay her.

holy shit… the universe didn’t implode

Yeah, the edmund hillary thing is another great lie. He didn’t even climb everest until years after she was born.

http://www.newsmax.com/morris/hillary_clinton_lies/2008/03/27/83399.html

Hillary simply cannot tell the truth. Here’s her scorecard:

Admitted Lies

Chelsea was jogging around the Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001. (She was in bed watching it on TV.)

Hillary was named after Sir Edmund Hillary. (She admitted she was wrong. He climbed Mt. Everest five years after her birth.)

She was under sniper fire in Bosnia. (A girl presented her with flowers at the foot of the ramp.)

She learned in The Wall Street Journal how to make a killing in the futures market. (It didn’t cover the market back then.)

Whoppers She Won’t Admit

She didn’t know about the FALN pardons.

She didn’t know that her brothers were being paid to get pardons that Clinton granted.

Taking the White House gifts was a clerical error.

She didn’t know that her staff would fire the travel office staff after she told them to do so.

She didn’t know that the Peter Paul fundraiser in Hollywood in 2000 cost $700,000 more than she reported it had.

She opposed NAFTA at the time.

She was instrumental in the Irish peace process.

She urged Bill to intervene in Rwanda.

She played a role in the '90s economic recovery.

The billing records showed up on their own.

She thought Bill was innocent when the Monica scandal broke.

She was always a Yankees fan.

She had nothing to do with the New Square Hasidic pardons (after they voted for her 1,400-12 and she attended a meeting at the White House about the pardons).

She negotiated for the release of refugees in Macedonia (who were released the day before she got there).

You forgot

She’s able to change her accent from northern to southern and back to northern at the drop of a hat

Boom! Obama is back in business

http://media.gallup.com/poll/graphs/032808DailyUpdateGraph1.gif

^ I think the sniper thing is really hurting her right now. It’s not so much that one lie, but the fact that it brought attention on all the lies she’s told for so long.

I was doing some reading and this poll almost knocked me out of my chair.

The Gallup poll showed 28 per cent of Senator Clinton’s supporters said they would vote for Republican nominee John McCain if the former first lady lost the Democratic nomination for the election.

Almost 20 per cent of Senator Obama’s supporters indicated they too would vote for Senator McCain over Senator Clinton if Senator Obama was not the Democratic nominee.

Really? Or is that just more talk, like the liberals who were going to move to Canada if Bush won a 2nd term yet are still here. Yes Alec Baldwin, I’m still waiting for you to GTFO! :wink:

eh, to be fair, ann coulter said she’d vote for hillary if Mccain got the nod (granted, she’s a little extreme at times… but I’d still hit it :D)

buuuuut… I know 2 families that are huge liberals and they said they’d vote for mcCain over Obama if he got the ticket (they want a Clinton back in the whitehouse :banghead: )

Yeah, hard to compare political shock jocks like her and Rush are hard to compare to real voters being polled. I was surprised at how high the number was. Even if McCain pulls half of those ex-supporters that’s huge.

I tend to lean towards the dems, and would gladly vote McCain instead of Hillary.

I would not under any circumstances be responsible for the election of that psychotic, manipulative, self-serving bitch as president.

Ha, Hillary really was under fire. Video released today proves it.

McCain tied with Clinton and Obama.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/04/10/poll-mccain-even-with-obama-clinton/

Obama’s attempts at ignorning the growing story of his ties to Ayers and hoping it will go away are not working. I overheard a couple of pretty non-political people talking about “what’s this I hear about Obama’s ties to some leftist bombers from the 70’s” in the lunch room today. He better get ahead of this better than he did the NAFTA thing.

A good read from a smart man…

:picard:
So a candidate has the balls to get the slightest bit candid and realistic on how things are in this country, and everyone jumps all over him. What part of what he said isn’t 100% true? Rednecks and former manufacturing workers are some of the most bitter people around, and they most certainly cling to things like religion in government, as opposed to issues that actually matter, like economics. Every time this happens, the more you’re going to see of the bland, vague, try-to-appeal-to-everyone, non-offensive type of politician that hillary is trying (and failing) to be, and less straight talk. Every time someone complains that politicians are full of shit, point to the media that makes them have no choice but to be that way. A straight talking politician is dead in the water today.

Obama/Hillary is the gift that keeps on giving if you’re a Republican.

^ lol no shit

Well there goes every single gun owners vote to the democrats.

And small town person

and farmer

and “close minded” person.

I love how many times they shoot themselves in their preverbial feet.

False.

Oh right sorry, liberals dont own guns.