OFFICIAL: 2008 ELECTION THREAD

:lol:

It will be fun using multi-quote when Obama loses. :wink:

I guess in your world the economy is fine we are winning the war in Iraq and life has only gotten better since Bush took office.

Of all the Republican’s I liked McCain the best but now it seems he is just following step with Bush. :gotme:

He had a history of crossing party lines but on the issues that matter this Novmeber he is def not on the same page as most of America, I mean democrats.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/05/29/iraq.conference/index.html?iref=newssearch

Eventually Obama is going to have to admit real progress is being made in Iraq, that a quick withdrawl will destroy that progress, and then he’s really screwed.

As for the economy, it got hurt by housing and oil. The fix for housing hurt the dollar which caused the problems with oil. Neither of these were caused by anything the democrats would have done differently. Besides that housing is showing some signs of turning around, the dollar is slowly rising, and oil is starting to fall. I wouldn’t bet on being able to claim the republicans in charge screwed up the economy because it may be doing just fine by the time the election gets here.

You people seem to think that when the dems take over everythign with magically fix itself and become wonderful and happy.

:rx3:

coolest first couple ever.

Quote this: OBAMA WILL WIN 41 STATES & DC

Quite amuSing indeed.

Now I know you’re on crack.

• ME
  • VT
  • NH
  • MA
  • RI
  • CT
  • NJ
  • DE
  • MD
  • DC
  • NY
  • PA
  • VA
  • OH
  • MI
  • IN
  • IL
  • WI
  • MO
  • IA
  • MN
  • ND
  • MT
  • WA
  • OR
  • CA
  • NV
  • CO
  • NM
  • TX
  • LA
  • SC
  • NC
  • FL
  • AK
  • HI
  • AR
  • NE
  • ID
  • GA

My current prediction. Maybe he can ad OK and WV

WV is a LOOOOOOOONG stretch.

Fucking ROFFLE

None of your posts in the last 2 days have said anything of why the republicans would do better. They have been in power for 8 years and the country is turning to shit.

Do I believe that everything will be majically fixed? No. But I know Obama will try and I can not believe that McCain could do a better job, he is out of sync with the American public.

gee i didnt kno i had to prove myself every 2 days

and last i checked obamas been doing a good job at alienating alot of the general public

Hillary to endorse him on Saturday and suspend her campaign. Her supporters will fall in line :tup:
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/06/04/democrats.wednesday/index.html

ewwww… if we’re stuck with one of them, I’d probably rather have obama. I definitely don’t want the hole in office.

I wouldn’t count on her supporters jumping on the Obama bandwagon that easily, at least not without her as VP.

They’re going to see it as what it is, her doing what she has to do to keep her political career alive.

so uh, what has she done for NY in the past year? oh yeah that’s right, she was campaigning.

I wonder if I could get paid time off to look for a new job?

Last year? What has she done for NY EVER?

I can almost overlook the last year because I doubt McCain or Obama have been real busy in their home states either. Doesn’t make it right, but it’s how it goes.

the proper analogy would really be spending your whole work day networking with the powers that be in hopes of a promotion :stuck_out_tongue:

lol you didn’t catch the sarcasm :smiley:

really though, it should be a law that a person can’t run for an office, while already holding another office. Resign, or wait it out… it aggravates the shit out of me.