«OFFICIAL» 2009 1/4 Mile Drag Racing Leader Board!

Ran this Sunday on 8lbs. Car #93 on the right

Some great end of season times guys! :tup:

cars are getting retarded, 10’s are the new 11’s it seems

i took deathproofs old cobra to the track last night, my first run ever in a rwd car.

im on the right. thats about what i expected.

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_OLqxR4qxYk0/SrJNg_7EezI/AAAAAAAAAeg/2x4UylIJZOE/s512/09170910.jpg

i got a used novi 2k kit yesterday, need to get the fuel system stuff and proracer and see what it can do with a stock block.

first pass of the civic:naughty:

update?

Slip looks just like mine, but you must shift a little better cause I was always going 13.9. I love that it is getting boosted already. I am ditching my 50lb injectors if you want to buy em, they would be great for a stock motor. I need to snag some 60#'s. I have a 2.5in mac catback and pro chamber catted X if you are interested, they are for longtubes. Not sure if you could make them work since mine is a 94. I will also be selling my chrome cobra r’s, 17x9/17x10.5, get some 315’s out back for traction.

I can’t wait to see that car built, we’ll have to meet up at the track.

Terrible pic from my Crackberry but the break down is as follows:

60’ - 1.544
330 - 4.222
1/8 - 6.458
mph - 109.94
1000 - 8.432
1/4 - 10.164
mph - 125.22

thats how i do it!

im goin straight for 60s, i dont wanna deal w/ recalibrating for bigger injectors a second time. just gotta make sure i keep the boost down, i wanna keep this block and crank in good shape.

im not sure what i wanna do with exhaust and wheels and stuff. so im just gunna hold off and get the thins i know i need to get to boost it, eg. the fuel stuff. i need to modify the coolant cross over tube and shit too, ugh. so much to do and not enough money to do it all! should be boosted stock block next summer and forged internals year after that. then ill shoot for maxin the 60s out :wink: ill be at the track a lot, so we can definitely meet up!

thats a nasty slip elmisterioso!

nice times neonpwr… :tup:

9s will be the death of me

10.07 at 134

Nice job on saturday choda, your car was running hard.

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd201/bikeboy587/0921090820.jpg

Shitty cell pic but finally got my 12 on motor!, this is the 2nd of back to back 12.94s. There is still more left with that 60 ft but I got some of the suspension and launch rpm figured out. Also won my ran in the MOMs final on this slip too.

1.90 60ft
8.304@84.88 1/8th
12.941@106.26 1/4

WOOHOO! the monkey is off my back!

update???

Well its very late in the season but heres my times

this will be good for a few more days

Studderin, which car was yours?

EDIT: duh, it’s right in your sig :ham:

Since my other time wasn’t added to the list :squint: No 9’s for this year, I guess next year I’ll have to go straight to the 8’s lol.

^^^^ Congrats!!!

I wish to god I would have gotten a full pass in… I was quicker thru the 1/8th mile then you but end up with a shit ET when I hit fuel cut… Next year is dual pumps for sure!!!