«OFFICIAL» 2009 Dunnville Lap Time Leader Board!

I’ll be filling in the images of the cars as I get them :tup:

Why don’t you snatch some of the images from lat years leader board.

Edit: I wonder who will knock Dave and Mike off this year, if anyone!

I did for those cars that haven’t changed. But I need updated images for Dave’s 350z, etc.

thanks for posting it so quick.

Pics updated. I still need a shot of Soo-young’s WRX. Anyone?

i need moar speed!

being in some one else’s car, being the last to go and watching 2 people almost wreck messes with your head… next time Ill be in it better… but :tup: for being able to clock it makes it alot more fun, then i can see if i improve the next time.

No prob man. I used your pic of the WRX :tup:

I didnt know if you would be able with Ian standing in front. but looks fine edited down.

Awww great times guys… looks like I’ll have to make the next event :slight_smile:

seems like the only car that would top me is the 350z… :slight_smile:

awww if i had the money and experience I would try to take down the 350 :frowning: but I can’t be on race slicks yet :frowning:

my goal is to advance beyond qualifying next time.

lol, all you need now is a solid wager with JoesTypeS :slight_smile:

Aaron may end up with not just a sticker, but real altezzas on his e36?

:wink:

I hope to hit mid-low 12’s atleast this year. Would like to see Bing’s car on nice rubber as well!

hopefully this is the first and last time for the E36 at dunnville.

but tell me this wouldn’t look sick on the E30, lol

http://i10.ebayimg.com/02/i/001/4a/99/e6f6_1.JPG

:tup: I agree!

I would like to break 1:15 by summers end… but I need new tires… “Good” tires

That was my first time out with the car. I hope to get better suspension and brakes on for the next event

Too bad my 1:16:68 isn’t official because I was using Function Racing’s transponder since the Onyx one was broken.

You guys should talk to them about using their system. They were eager to lend it out as a way to get their name out.

Yeah I wish we had some timing yesterday, I was running really well!

Wow, nicely done! The 1:16 was in the GTO ?

Sorry about the mishap guys, I’m putting hoods on the sensors and resoldering the connection that was broken right now so hopefully it will be trouble free next time. Sadly Bing and I had it setup and working on the first try but we decided it was to early to switch off the open track format.