«OFFICIAL» 2009 Dunnville Lap Time Leader Board!

Honestly you guys should see if the function racing guys would either let you borrow or rent out there timing system, its seemed like a nice setup and we wouldn’t run into these issues, hell their always at our events anyway.

It’s just a standard transponder system, not hard to replicate or purchase. I can’t comment on what Josh purchased.

ORLY :mamoru:

Thanks. It’s amazing how quick it is around the track now that I can make the damn thing stop. Ask MPD… he spun a st00k trying to catch me. :slight_smile:

My front tires are frucked though. Little flatspotted and chunky now. Guess it’s time to step up to something better than 320 tread wear street tires.

Certainly was trying my damnedest to catch you. Just a note though when you saw the side of the car in your rearview in Len’s it didn’t result in a spin :wink:

I only spun once, in carousel showing Adam’s g/f about throttle steer… while she was motion sick… lol… oops.

ha, Why are pictures in the lap time board thread ian…?

Moved them out and into the track day thread :tup:

Nice.

A ginger is leading the list… someone better take the crown next time around :stuck_out_tongue:

Updated from the last track day :tup:

Mike (Technoticmedia) really improved :tup: Those R-Comps took off just over 4 seconds from your time!

BTW, if anyone has pictures of the missing cars (see the missing images on the board) post them up so I can add them!

Yeah man. I think after running at calabogie, my confidence really increased as well.