«OFFICIAL» 2009 1/4 Mile Drag Racing Leader Board!

what about trucks?

Well obviously trucks, there are 2 on the list right now. I was just razzing Willy.

Updated. So is that it for '09?

i’d guess so. unless people are going out of state to do the racing.

I was more thinking along the lines of those who had run, but didn’t yet post up their times.

:tup: to so many people in the 10’s!

Yeah, tell me about it :banghead:

On the other hand, it’s nice to see the mustangs dominating the upper ranks lol.

I was being sarcastic…someone said the tracks were closed, studderin said TMP was open, so being a smart ass I said Florida since it made just as much sense for this thread.

On a lighter note, in the top 20 for now!

Went 9.75@150 last night on low boost and e-70.

http://i38.tinypic.com/zqypl.jpg

-Em

:eek:

So what your saying is if you guys raced turbo would have beat you???

how much more does it have in it?

Not as much as turbo.

Pretty sure he didnt run faster then that until his 4th time out.

9.7 isnt bad for the fist time out shaking her down on a track we have never been on.

It has about another 100 whp left in it and A lot more driver mod to go.

-Em

i ran 6.2 my first time out, and 9.6 my first time at the quarter, coasting from the 1/8th… :slight_smile:

i’m not bashing your setup, because it was a clean build, and i wouldn’t expect anyone to run their best their first time out, but get your facts straight.

like i said, no bullshit, can’t wait to run next year

word on the streets turby’s gonna be running a 5million shot next year…

(thats just what people have been saying down here)

gonnnnna be insaneeeeee

nothing a little nawz can’t take care of amiright? might as well throw in a poocharger while im at it

yesssssssssss. if u want to take it south to do some runs, youre welcome to stay here for a couple nights <3…

its perfect weather now (especially at night)

fuck that. i’d be skirred to run over you willy. i don’t street race anymore… besides the fact that i don’t feel like getting in legal trouble or dead, the car is just too out of control now, esp with the auto in the street, and i really do have a fear of running over a friend (or anyone) on a bike. but i will come and stay over a few nights :pedo:

i meant at moroso… you’re faster than me now… why would i want to run you… ya goose!

Edit… i’ll keep the bed warm <3

ohhhh willy. my eyes are tired and i didn’t read thoroughly :slight_smile: car is coming apart (well, will be when i have time)… time for some TLC. just sold my street wheels and my track tires are on their cords !!