«OFFICIAL» 2009 1/4 Mile Drag Racing Leader Board!

Have about 5k miles on them. The clutch was slipping noticeably in 3rd and 4th. I am tossing my new clutch in the second week of June and will get back to the track soon after. I am sure my 19’s did not help at all either. Either way my goal was 13.5 stock and I did it on a bad 60ft. Now I am chasing a 12.99 by the end of the season.

That 60’ is insane, excellent job!

Man i was looking forward to coming in here and talk about running 6.90s at lancaster but little miss mother nature wasnt having it LOL. Welp theres always next week.

x2

nothing great, but shakedowns none-the-less. just trying to get a feel for the car since i haven’t beat on it in almost a year. my driving was horrible, i’ll be the first to admit that.

60’ - 1.80 (wow)
330 - 4.653
1/8 - 6.967 @ 108.26
1000 - 8.948
1/4 - 10.589 @ 135.33 (highest of the day was 137.99)

all these runs were on the wastegate (11psi) and full street trim (sub and amp in back, street wheels etc). trying to find the sweet spot on the 2-step, unfortunately my line lock wasn’t working for many of my runs, so those trials go out the window. have some issues i need to address for sure, but i’m excited to see what i can do with this thing. i’m at the shop right now and already fixed my pinion angle which was at a +1 and should be -3 :banghead: need to address some suspension issues, and i’m looking to get these drag wheels.

car definitely has 9’s in it on the wastegate, and i plan to get there first before i turn up the boost, say…2-300whp :slight_smile: all-in-all, i knew my first outing wasn’t going to be pretty, so i’m happy with what i got so far. track inspection was pretty strict, i’m not aloud back without my 5th pt added to my harness which is NBD, a fire jacket, and a tranny blanket.

oh yea, at the tree, i definitely set off 3 car alarms with the 2-step, hahahahaha. jt76 has some videos coming, and i guess it looks pretty retarded, lol

Jim put themon YouTube.

That is a GREAT first showing man! Great job!

So after ordering a million clutch parts and having them all ready to install my OLD clutch was grabbing amazing today. I was beating on it for a solid hour long cruise. I am so confused right now.

^ do you still have the clutch delay valve? they sometimes stick

I dont know what this is?

Edit quick search says I do not have one.

I even mashed some shifts under full throttle to try to make it slip on the way home and it grabbed.

Awesome times turbo… can’t wait to see what it has in it!

oh man, i hope to see this car soon! ur shakedown passes are my life-long goals, ha.

Was this @ the MOM,S race @ NYIRP?

Stupid little stuff, 9’s next time out!! Warning: when u get pinion angle set, hang on to steering wheel tight b/c the front end is coming up:mamoru: My money say’s mid 1.4 sixty’s:jawdrop:

U should bring to Pink’s Armdrop this wkd @ TMP

i think it’s going to take more than just getting this pinion angle set to do 1.4’s, lol. although that would be nice! i think im going to make a detachable solid rear sway, and ditch some unneeded weight for next time. some quick research tells me my front wheels weigh a combined ~120lbs!!!. i don’t want to drop the money right now for drag wheels, but im actually thinking about buying fronts. that should free up about 80lbs in the front.

Pretty lack luster night for me at lancaster.

First pass of the season 7.64 @ 101.99
Second run 7.39 @ 102.23
Last/Best run 7.32 @ 101.37 with a 1.66 60ft

Then i sheared the key way out of my crank pully and had to drive home with no alt LOL fun fucking ride that was.

Edit: found the slip with my best time 7.22 @ 103.25 with a 1.75 60ft

You break the key way piece or damage the snout of the crank?

no 6’s? what happened?

Shit got pissed, i hope i didnt fuck the crank up the pully was pretty out of round. Some how the key was still in there even though it was flopping around.

Time for a V8 swap :eekdance:

Adjustable TQ Arm was 1 of my best mods. U have more power than u can hook, screw the weight savings. If u still have the front sway bar on, when u get to the track, disconnect the end links, this will let the front end come up to transfer weight. If u have the QA1 adjustable front struts, set @ 90/10 or close to it. U have enough tire, & w/the 2 step slow’in the application of power, mid 1.4s will be easy:)

my first time to the 1/4 this year
60 1.827
1/8 7.524
mph 99.71
1/4 11.455
mph 124.82

my best in the 1/8 was 7.218 at 104.18 but mis 4th and i let go.not bad for my first time out…hoping for some 10s next time.
PUMP GAS