Official 24 Thread - 2007

Update 3:20:07

Characters:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/c3/Audrey_Raines.jpg/250px-Audrey_Raines.jpg
Audrey Raines :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: (Killed in a car crash in China between Seasons Five and Six, believed to have been a murder.)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/3f/HamriAlAssad.jpg/250px-HamriAlAssad.jpg
Hamri Al-Assad (blown up with podium bomb)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a7/Graham_bauer.jpg
Graem Bauer (drugged to death by his own father with hyoscine pentothal)

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/a/a0/200px-Curtis_Manning.jpg
Curtis Manning RIP :frowning: (Bauer’d aka shot in the throat)

Extras:
Approximately 540 Americans (terrorist bombed)
4 terrorists in the house (Cobra attack)
1 terrorist (stabbed)
1 terrorist (by Jack chewing off his throat) :eek:
the guy who played rube baker in major leagues 2 and 3…contractor guy (kumar shot in his house)
Prison Bus driver (?)
Scott’s Dad (vaporized)
Kumar (blasted by CTU)
Terrorist that was in the car crash that threw the grenade on the C4 pallets (hmmm)
Cop that wounded terrorist that was in the car crash that threw the grenade on the C4 pallets (shot)
3 Tac Team members (shot, then nuked)
4 terrorists (shot, then nuked)
20 Remaining Tac Team and terrorists (blackened)
Approximately 12,000 Valencio Californians (extra crispy)
Pilot of the crashed helicopter (splattered)
2 tac team members in the van outside Jack’s dad’s workplace (shot)
2 of Phillip Manning’s bodyguards (shot)
Darrin McCarthy (shot by the blonde chick in the see-through top)
Blonde chick in the see-through top (shot by Fayed)
5 terrorists (killed in the siegebreak on the apartment complex)
5 tac team members (killed when the house exploded)
2 of Phillip Bauer’s henchmen (shot)
3 White House staffers (blown up when podium bomb detonated)
1 Russian security agent (shot)
11 Russian agents (shot by US forces in taking the embassy)
Anatoli Markov (shot trying to pull a weapon in the embassy)
2 terrorists defending the compound in which the stealth drone was piloted remotely from (shot)

TOTAL 24 BODY COUNT THUS FAR: 12,640

Wow - bombshell episode in more ways than one. 24 continues to amaze me by killing off characters with little-to-no fanfare. RIP Audrey. (Yes I know that she may be alive, but I am going by plotlines. Until otherwise noted, she’s dead.)

CTU needs to invest heavily in

http://www.growingsuccess.org.uk/products/Mole+Repellent3.gif

:bloated: :bloated: :bloated:

I want to know who the mole is.

It’s not Nadia…Mike Doyle seems too obvious, I almost want to say its Milo.

Okay I watched this stupid show last night.

I thought it was funny when Jack tried to do his best “Starsky and Hutch” impersonation.

Did anyone else catch this? “DOOO ITT”

Makes sense, they reminded everyone he gave Nadia his access codes to go around the racial profiling act. :snky:

I was thinking milo in the beginning of the episode, and more so now.

RADIATION LEAK!!!

and someone has got to do something about overthrowing VP daniels. the leak is an attack, holy shit.

and Aaron peirce gets one episode? come on!!

i’ve had money on milo being crooked all season :tup:

Added the total body count, what’s the point of keeping track unless you know the score :tup:

Come on uncalled-for retalitory nuclear strike!

Did you include the people who will “surely die” from the radiation leak?

the dozen or so first responders

Not yet, they’re technically still alive - plus I’d like to get a “number” of deaths.

it wouldn’t MAKE SENSE for milo to be the mole. after what he went through out in the field. although the show doesn’t always make perfect sense…

he’s already getting in trouble just for letting her use his access though, i can’t see him as being the leak.

no update on logan, or did i miss that? did he die last episode or was he just flatlining as it ended?

Well, they setup for the 24 movie perfectly.

Jack: “When this is all over I’m going to find the people responsible for Audrey’s death”.

Perfect movie plot. No need to wrap it up in 24 hours, probably won’t be real time. 1 billion Chinese becoming 500000 once Jack is done.

Who else would you suggest?

Morris? Doubt it.
Chloe? Not likely.
Buchanon (sp?) Nope.
Some random we never saw earlier in the show? Could be, but who would care?
Ghost of Audrey? hmmm naw
Jack? Negative

The plot set up is there. Make Doyle seem like a dickhead and Milo seem like a good guy. Then they find that Milo is the mole and Doyle has to bring him down. Suddenly Doyle is our guy and we hate Milo. They do it all the time in 24.

Although, it seems obvious that it might be Milo…so I don’t know who it is.

lol, so im guessing everyone figured out that nina was the mole this early in season one

he could be doing all of the sabotage work while they think he’s recovering from his gunshot wound

I don’t think anyone saw Nina as the mole back then. We weren’t used to the world of 24 being so demented.

Dunno what happened to Logan, odd that they ended with him and never picked his character back up. :gotme:

yeah… they def. should have showed logan and palmer in a split screen, both close to death… bad bad producers!

Milo hooks up the muslim chick (name escapes me) with Morris’s access ID so that when they check her work station they find out Morris was logged on her station. Morris goes down for Milo and Milo gets that busted mess of a “hottie” Chloe back :lol: . You can tell because Milo was all checkin on Morris’s breath (cause he hates him) and he looked all sad when the muslim chick got busted and she was pissed cause she knows it was him. They can spin it off however they want, tv shows and movies do it all the time.

anyone remember when Nina Buchanan and Fayed were on the phone, and right before Fayed hung up, she said in have some honor. That was a little tip early in the season

Nadia :headbang:

http://vegasvacation.warnerbros.com/img/photos/fam12.jpg

Man, she gets around when it comes to TV shows…