Official 24 Thread - 2007

^ Good work.

After and initial flurry of deaths it seems to have slowed considerably. Jack needs to get angry. Judging by the previews, we should see quite a few confrontations in the next episode.

:word:

Next week the gloves come off. All I saw was muzzle flashes and Aaron fondling the ex-prez’s ex-wife. Perks of the job :tup:

shooting things, I know Jack and Aaron are gonna team it back up, now that curtis is gone, he needs a new right hand man!!!

Update 3:14:07

Characters:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/3f/HamriAlAssad.jpg/250px-HamriAlAssad.jpg
Hamri Al-Assad (blown up with podium bomb)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a7/Graham_bauer.jpg
Graem Bauer (drugged to death by his own father with hyoscine pentothal)

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/a/a0/200px-Curtis_Manning.jpg
Curtis Manning RIP :frowning: (Bauer’d aka shot in the throat)

Extras:
Approximately 540 Americans (terrorist bombed)
4 terrorists in the house (Cobra attack)
1 terrorist (stabbed)
1 terrorist (by Jack chewing off his throat) :eek:
the guy who played rube baker in major leagues 2 and 3…contractor guy (kumar shot in his house)
Prison Bus driver (?)
Scott’s Dad (vaporized)
Kumar (blasted by CTU)
Terrorist that was in the car crash that threw the grenade on the C4 pallets (hmmm)
Cop that wounded terrorist that was in the car crash that threw the grenade on the C4 pallets (shot)
3 Tac Team members (shot, then nuked)
4 terrorists (shot, then nuked)
20 Remaining Tac Team and terrorists (blackened)
Approximately 12,000 Valencio Californians (extra crispy)
Pilot of the crashed helicopter (splattered)
2 tac team members in the van outside Jack’s dad’s workplace (shot)
2 of Phillip Manning’s bodyguards (shot)
Darrin McCarthy (shot by the blonde chick in the see-through top)
Blonde chick in the see-through top (shot by Fayed)
5 terrorists (killed in the siegebreak on the apartment complex)
5 tac team members (killed when the house exploded)
2 of Phillip Bauer’s henchmen (shot)
3 White House staffers (blown up when podium bomb detonated)
1 Russian security agent (shot)
11 Russian agents (shot by US forces in taking the embassy)
Anatoli Markov (shot trying to pull a weapon in the embassy)

Sorry, I totally forgot about this :frowning:

Good episode! :shoot: Aaron still looks like he can kick some ass. Martha Logan is in some deep shit. “Why are these things on my wrists, I should get a medal or something” :lol:

Still waiting on Audrey Raines to make her appearance, as well as Sec. Heller.

It was Anatoli Markov in the embassy not Dmitry Gredenko. Gredenko is launching the drones.

Aaron and jack better tag team again

[quote=“The_Russian,post:205,topic:22722"”]

Aaron and Jack better tag team Audrey

[/quote]

Fixed

Yeah it was a good episode. I had to watch it on tape (what’s that?) because I had class that night.

I knew Martha was going to pull some shit. She crazy!!!

Little Ricky Schroder looks like he might make a name for himself in the show. I hope so. I kind of liked his assholery.

[quote=“JaysGreenLX,post:206,topic:22722"”]

Fixed

Yeah it was a good episode. I had to watch it on tape (what’s that?) because I had class that night.

I knew Martha was going to pull some shit. She crazy!!!

Little Ricky Schroder looks like he might make a name for himself in the show. I hope so. I kind of liked his assholery.

[/quote]

I forgot to comment about him, dude looks like he got OLD!

[quote=“RobHimself,post:207,topic:22722"”]

I forgot to comment about him, dude looks like he got OLD!

[/quote]

Yeah he is not nearly as appley cheeked as he used to be.

http://adorocinema.cidadeinternet.com.br/personalidades/atores/rick-schroder/rick-schroder03.jpg

I hated him on NYPD, and I hate him on 24.

I hope Jack kills him. Maybe he’s the mole. There is always a mole. I think Usama could pass a CTU HR background check.

[quote=“JayS,post:209,topic:22722"”]

I hope Jack kills him. Maybe he’s the mole. There is always a mole. I think Usama could pass a CTU HR background check.

[/quote]

:lolsign:

I think someone made the point of all shady happenings going down in the server room too. If something illegal is going to happen you can bet it will happen there.

[quote=“JayS,post:209,topic:22722"”]

[/quote]

Why the hate??? He was on Silver Spoons! He had a train going through his living room!

[quote=“RobHimself,post:210,topic:22722"”]

:lolsign:

I think someone made the point of all shady happenings going down in the server room too. If something illegal is going to happen you can bet it will happen there.

[/quote]

I also heard the server room is where people go to get a little action at work. Chloe and Morris, Jack and Audrey, Edgar and Curtis…whoops.

I still think it was hot when jack choked audrey last season and she still wanted his nuts. Thats fawking secksy

[quote=“RobHimself,post:213,topic:22722"”]

I still think it was hot when jack choked audrey last season and she still wanted his nuts. Thats fawking secksy

[/quote]

Yeah that was pretty cool.

Where is that ho anyway???

[quote=“JaysGreenLX,post:214,topic:22722"”]

Yeah that was pretty cool.

Where is that ho anyway???

[/quote]

i heard some fuuuuuucked up rumors about her :ohnoes:

New kid on the block is the mole, they insinuated it in the preview for next week, and soomed up on his FACE

Audrey likes the cock

Question, If the Vp, Noah gets whacked, does that make the Chief of Staff, Lennox acting pres? or is the speaker of the house, I cant remember. That would be sick if Lennox took over and went along with what palmer would have done

[quote=“The_Russian,post:205,topic:22722"”]

It was Anatoli Markov in the embassy not Dmitry Gredenko.

[/quote]

Snap. Bob’s your uncle. thanks.

You know when Raines comes back she’s gonna be a frigid bitch. Until she warms up to the Jackness. :present:

Also didn’t mention Kim Bauer’s hot ass. Jack mentioned her in one of the first episodes. “She doesn’t know I’m free.”

Audrey is the hotness