Official 24 Thread - 2007

I’ll probably need help remembering half of them as I will try and play Rob’s game tonight. And it’s a double episode. :smiley:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WpJxxMKJgwU

i hear this is the greatest last 15 minutes of any show ever tonight.

omg 10 minutes to go1!!

omg 7 min to go!!!

Omg, I didn’t realize today was a new episode also. @#%@^^ :open_mouth:

Anyone else watching this in HD via antenna? Mine was going in and out, had to switch back to the regular broadcast from Dish. :tdown:

Guessing it’s weather related.

Ummmm i think the deathcount just got fucked up by episode 4…

Oh… my… god… :open_mouth:

Deathcount > *

Holy shit balls!!!

AAhhhh what the fuck?? The previews are fucked up!!!

"you said you were out…

NOT AFTER THIS"

OMG PUSSY IS GONE OLD JACK IS BACK MUTHERFUCKA

Holy shit, the dude with the glasses in the previews is one of the group that was controlling the president last season!!!

yeah, this is gonna get gooooood!

Boom

Well kid, if it helps, your dad was completely vaporized so there is no chance he could come back as a zombie.

LOL

:slight_smile:

omg

WHAT A PUSSY

ooo, um theres a bomb there, im just going to look at it…OH GOD WHY DID I FREEZE UP LIKE A LITTLE BI*boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

that shot of the nuke was fucking awesome…and theres four more of them…uggggggggggh 6 seasons for a nuke to finally go off in a city…

I was thinking for awhile that Cloe’s boyfriend was an insider for Fayed. Ever since he told her she is a hottie I knew I couldnt trust him because that is a flat out lie. Whenever they show her I think to myself "ZOLTAN! "From “Dude, Wheres my Car?” I cant find a pic of her in the bubble wrap suit though.