Official: "Anyone else sick?" thread.

unfortunatly I took off friday, monday and tues cuz ive been sick as fawk for almost a week now. I cant afford to take any more time off. Besides…if I pass out at work and hit my head or somethin thats comp wooot lmfao. Seriously though…this blows ass. no matter how much I cough I cant get this mucus out of my lungs.

:lol: OK, since I found 3 threads started by Jeg entitled “Anyone else sick?” :cry: I figured we might as well have an official “I want to whine about being sick” thread. So I merged them for fun. Woo…

I only poke fun because I’m the same way. My poor wife gets to hear all about my problems when I don’t feel good. :biglol:

lol :redface:

lol goddammit… Adding a 4th (non-Jeg this time) thread…

:lol: Oh fucking hell. Adding thread #5.

Thank god for my gf man…shes a trooper. I can be bitching up a storm cuz im sick and…well lets face it…thats how I roll…and she just ignores it and waits on me hand and foot…and I still get some when I’m feelin up to it woohoo. it’s pretty sad when your done getting laid and you’re breathing sounds like you have a sucking chest wound lol.

:lol: It’s a guy thing.

totally true…lol:clap:

YAY everyone is sick YAY
Hope I dont get it. ugh

:rofl: i’m dying over here Fry.

Early April fools,LOL.

NYspeed is infected.

You REALLY don’t wanna get it man. This one is an ass kicker fer really real.

:word: I can handle broken bones and dislocations yada yada…but when I get a tummy ache I’m like a little girl.

shit i bitch like a little girl when i have the hiccups.

“Hm. I wonder what he’s smiling about.”

back to subforum

“Huh? Well that’s weir Oh that fuck.”

merge

“What the? Oh fucking hell.”

merge

:lol:

Ya ive been sick for almost a week now. Went from throat to sinus to chest. Im doing the dayquil + nyquil + Organix cough drops + Cepacol spray treatment as of yesterday and I feel good today.

I got Dengue Fever from the 2 weeks I spent in South America. This sucks. Don’t get it.

Who the fuck gets that shit? isnt it like the black pleague or something that died out hundreds of years ago? Well ofcourse if you can get it guess what…I fuckin got it lol. Benn coughing up all sorts of funky shit and it has been getting increasingly harder to breathe so I went in to the dr today finally and the X-Rays show I got the lung butter like woh. Lefty aint feelin too good. I’m operating at about 60% of my lung capacity right now. Fucking lame. So much for overtime. I’ve been feelin like shit but we got the green light for OT so I’ve been workin 60+ hrs a week for the past few weeks. Guess it cought up with me considering now I get winded just walking across the house to take a piss…DOH!

It’s actually pretty common.

you?

60hrs a week as of late

fucking eh man, that rocks

well after reading the first sentence i was saying to myself “you” , and well yea, i’m not surprised lol