OFFICIAL BBQ ATTENDANCE SIGN IN THREADlc

I wanted to go to this, but i dont know anyone, and no1 probably likes me bc i have a GA lol. But really im getting my wisdom teeth out on thursday so i think ill be unable to come out.

i you dont come out know one will know you…we are like a big happy family and that is the truth

pussy it dont even hurt after you get thoes taken out

just…keep…driving…til.you.see.the.one…with.all.the.fly.ass…niggas…with.the.cand…ycars…sorry…my…spacebar…is…broken

sweet…

i think its the 1 that you can c the vollyball net from the road if i’m right

This thread is for who is and is not attending. There are waay too many BBQ threads. If it continues to get whored up, I’m just deleting it. :mrT:

i’m pretty sure im coming, i may bring a friend

Laurie and I will be there.

me & wifey,kids???

i’ll probably come, waitin to see if steel city or bics goes.

i will be there with g money, i know most of the Hybrid guys are planning to attend as well!

and yes show up around noon,

here is a map point out what grove we will be at http://home.comcast.net/~jsaccani/South_Park_Grant.JPG

i’m game… i’m going to bring some extra food and a case of beer (do we have a permit?) in my cooler, i think there will be more people than expected.

just roll up!!!u dont need ur boyfreinds to come with u!!!they’re roll in sometime!!! :booty:

fixed

I will stop out if I can find South Park. I’m terrible with directions. I also don’t know how long I’ll stay because I’m not on the list to bring stuff and don’t want to feel like a mooch.

^ then just bring something to eat, bags of chips, or something and come hangout.

take 51s to 88 and southpark is straight ahead… get one of our cell phone numbers and call

88 e or w?

I have slowcamero and ecothunder’s cell. You 2 should expect a call, haha :rofl:

I’ll bring something… might just not be much.

:eek: