«OFFICIAL» BBQ & Burnouts 3! - June 1st 2014 *PICS & VIDS!*

Hmmmmm…

My twisties thing went off.

I’d be down.

No. It’s a BBQ and burnouts event. Not a time attack, take that shit somewhere else, there is a cscs event the weekend before in canada if you want timing. This is not a place to go 10/10ths or even 9/10ths.

Yeah there won’t be any official competition. It’s not really suitable for that. But it’s fine for lapping / exhibition.

yeah, I was just thinking of fun stuff to do on the surface… understood.

We’ll talk more on the day of. We just don’t want people blasting off the track.

• Updated - - -

:tup:

Since the car is down this would be a good excuse to bring the new popup and get wasted and wAtch LOL

12 days left!

Video from 2011:

https://vimeo.com/24191426

Looks like my drive home from Cleveland is going to include a detour. What better way to end a baby shower weekend than with some burnouts?

:clap:

This is so close to my house.

Does that mean you are coming out?

Has anyone figured out a spot to cruise up from the north towns?

:hay:

I’m not sure if I’ll be down there the night before or not. North towns people can meet anywhere, but I’m thinking everyone who’s not camping the night before should meet on Sunday at Delta Sonic off Ridge Road at 10:30am so everyone can gas up and jump on the highway rather quickly. From there it’s a 1hr drive down the 219.

Delta Sonic Car Wash, 350 Langner Rd, West Seneca, NY 14224
[map]Delta Sonic Car Wash, 350 Langner Rd, West Seneca, NY 14224[/map]

I may offer select members an invite to leave from my place. 219 is shit from Boston to around Genesee (stripped for paving). What’s left isn’t much better. I’m going a different route.

Really? Did this happen recently? It was smooth sailing a month ago.

Plan to be there

• Updated - - -

The 219 through Ashford Hollow (Between Springville and Ellicottville) is pot hole city. These will eat your car, HUGE! Plus its a 45 MPH zone and there is always cops at the salt grounds and cops on Genesse Rd on 219. If you want smooth sailing and a few twisty turns, think about taking the 219 to the 39 to 240 then to 242 through West Valley into Ellicottville.

Drove to Salamanca Saturday night. Pavemageddon. And the 219 hasn’t been “smooth sailing” for quite some time.

That Delta sonic is still a huge clusterf*** as far as parking goes Josh. You may want to tell everyone just to park in the Home Depot lot and then just cruise over for gas.