«OFFICIAL» BBQ & Burnouts 4 Discussion

call the track and ask? it says saturday june 7th on the ROC schedule lol whatever that means. but lancaster’s schedule has the stock cars scheduled to race on Saturday the 6th

You’re looking at 2014 :slight_smile:

2014: http://raceofchampions.net/Portals/0/Downloads/2014/roc_pavement_schedule_v8_14.pdf

2015: raceofchampions.net - This website is for sale! - raceofchampions Resources and Information.

I’ll shred the tire off the bike if @focusinprogress gives me a lift home :wink:

I’m excited and this is a good weekend (I’m planning on racing at summit point june 13-14).

shit man my bad

Oh no problem, I’d rather we talk about any conflicts before sending a deposit!

Does this deposit sending indicate moving forward?

I was speaking hypothetically. We’re not at that point yet.

do it. I may even have extra shitty motorcycle tires around if anyone else wants to do this. I’ll bring my tires spoons, garbage bags, and balancer lol.

If we do the 7th you’ll be at the Ford event though…?

true. So, I’ll be willing to do this so long as it’s not within the dates I posted above lol.

Hypothetical…psssh

I only deal in realities!

so…when you do a rental for the day at Lancaster…do they prep the track for you? or will the track still be in oval mode?

I can’t imagine what you’re planning.

NYSpeed always rent it for the oval so people can drift.

However I have been to other lancaster track rentals and yes they will prep.

^^can still drift with the blocks moved over for using the drag strip…

i vote for prepping the track so we can do some racing at this bbq. the call out thread is long enough…

I want to see some of these cars drag race too, but it won’t be at this event. If someone wants to pick a date and have everyone go to Empire we can promote that too.

pass.

I’m in since I missed last years due to work schedule

Just out of curiosity why do you always make this a drift event when the number of people who would actively participate is much lower compared to a similar event with drag racing?