Official: Beer thread

The 90 minute is better, but that’s my opinion.

The 120 is fucking nasty, but gets the job done… Like the 90 minute better also. Had one 120 and played some call of duty the other day. No good.

Where’d you get the 120 for 7 dollars, I could have sworn I payed 10 at olivers.

im gonna guess thats a pic off the internet, not actual lol

6 pack of 90 min was like $12 i think

120 min is like 10 dollars a beer, think Olivers sold out again. People love dogfish. I like dogs and fish.

/pjb

:rofl

Its a google search image. It was 10.99 at westmere, between that and krampus it was 20 bucks. And the 120 is deff not a beer for everyone, very harsh almost like drinking straight liquor and at 15-20% it will get u fucked up. Would love to get a 6 pack and be black out drunk from beer lol. Would be an expensive night though.

I finally tried 120 and although I can appreciate the time and effort that goes into making it the flavor was way too sweet. Ill gladly take DFH Burton Baton over 120 any day.

So bump of an old thread.
Lately I’ve been on a Craft Beer Kick!

Right one I’m finishing a Pint of Dogfish Head Chateau Jiahu!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_vbczmt9LYRw/R5VCvbchLRI/AAAAAAAAAlI/zZ600BBaKEQ/s320/DSCN4499.jpg

Craft beer is the only beer worth drinking

True. I’m going to Tap-NY on Sunday. I can’t wait!

Ithaca flower power is really good.

Keystone Light

banning is imminent

I’d legitimately buy a 30 rack of it if I had to go to the store and buy beer right now.

ok.

This

I dont know but I usually drink craft beers in fall/winter, with the warmer weather I drink the cheap stuff…PBR FTW! Lol

I’ve been on the craft beer kick lately too. My garage is starting to look like Oliver’s beverage center.

PBR, Genny, Schlitz