Official: Beer thread

Anything dark. I have issues with really hoppy beers as of late i prefer malty. But then my back up is PBR

I used to dring Miller High Life on draft but, hardly anyplace has it anymore.

Yeungling
Michelob Ultra
Fosters
are what I go for now…When in Canada… Molson Brador…One of my alltime favorites!

YUMMMMMM

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/cleanplatecharlie/harpoonufo.jpg

http://jeepgorilla.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Magic-Hat-beer-300x225.jpg

Have tried numerous new beers down here. Don’t remember any of them :rofl

I’ve decided on my vacation I’m going to Delaware to go to the Dogfish Head Brewery!

corona with a fresh lime

dogfish head is good stuff, would like to see that brewery for sure. Maybe I can swing a trip to it if I go to the Delaware Rally…

What breweries have you guys toured? Myself I’ve done Sam’s which was educational though most their beer sucked…Magic Hat’s was great, got pretty drunk on that one, and then I did Newport Storm in RI and Shipyard in Portland, Maine, both were great.

I’m drinking the Blue Moon spring variety pack right now and it sucks . They all taste the same and none any better than plain old blue moon. I thought I remembered liking one of their seasonals but these ain’t it. Bout to polish off this whole 12 pack like it’s mickey light and just go get the growler filled with something good tomorrow. Draft + craft FTW

I like the spring blonde ale (green one) better than regular but the other seasonals are just okay, nothing special. The summer honey wheat is good for a change of pace.

I’ve been to the Locals. Davidson Brothers, Browns, C.H.Evans, Olde Saratoga.
I have plans to go to some others over the summer
Southern Tier, FX Matts (saranac) Dogfish Head, Sam Adams, Magic Hat, Harpoon, and a bunch more I can’t think of right now. I may add to my list after TapNY this weekend!

My buddy went to almost Every Brewery in Portland. I really wish I coulda have gone. He said it was a great time.

I’ve done harpoon and magic hat.
Harpoon, hands down was better.

That’s what I’ve heard too

Yeah the blonde ale is definitely the best in the pack, I’d agree.

Drove by harpoon a few times haven’t stopped yet though I wanted too… Magic Hat tour itself wasn’t much of anything but the bar with the shot glass samples was fun and our server was generous, we tried almost every beer two or three times. Our tour guide was also kind of sexy and I was tipsy… all deciding factors in how much I liked it lol

I have to do more local ones for sure, I only ever think of it when I’m on vacation.

Blue Moon sucks dick… gay dick

Epic breweries include…

Smuttynose
DFH
Firestone
Victory
Rogue
Left Hand
Green Flash

Browns is by far the best local brewery but compared to the ones listed above they arent even close in my opinion. The Whiskey Porter is epic but most of the beer there is good but not great.

I actually really like Browns Cherry Rasberry

+rep

Edit: when I can

I really like their oatmeal stout.

When you can?? No one reps me. I don’t contribute enough. Haha

Thats fucked up

+rep

Currently killing a bomber of Whiskey Porter

Nice. I gotta fill my growler before TapNY so I can drink it on the bus!

got off work for the weekend having 2 coronas and some bacon, then bed lol

Beer of choice is alchemist heady topper. The only problem with that is if you are away from the Burlington area it’s next to impossible to find.

For everyday drinking Im content with yeungling or long trail IPA if I wanna spend a few more dollars.

Edit I’m heading up to VT tomorrow so hopefully I’ll be able to score some heady topper from the source. Beer advocate rated it a perfect 100