-OFFICIAL- Blown Euros Supports 2011 Spring GTG: Langhorne PA, April 17th

hahahaha no im not an asshole. i was just letting people know that before we even head out or get to the show they could get a shirt or sticker.

You’ve gotta ask yourself though…

http://www.nyspeed.com/pictures/nfgraptor.jpg

:slight_smile:

did you really just waste moments of your life making that? lol trust me, i get your point. :slight_smile:

but look, nofucksgiven is all about fun. its not about stepping on toes or being disrespectful assholes. I inquired about being a legitimate sponsor of the event and was told it was not possible for reasons that I 100% understand and respect. as someone who is a nice guy at heart, i’m not going to do that to the group of people who put on an event like blown euros. i’ve been to the event before and it was a good time. no fucks were given before or after the show.

also, speaking for the group of people that i have alongside me helping with this project, it shall not get started off on the wrong foot.

<3

Paul B

'twas only but a moment, lol. I’ve been working in PS all day.

lol i know. that stuff is quick and simple once you get it down. made me laugh.

:tup:

i do hope that all of you buy a shirt and sticker from us. <3

xoxo

Peddle elsewhere please.

lolz

Hotel booked!

I’m looking forward to seeing you ginger.

you too you chooch, ill be drinking with him while you drive my car <3

Drinking with mike? Wait a sec. Is this gonna be another competition similar to the one in Canada at jays? :naab:

Last years video… that I made today :slight_smile: You’ll need to click play it on Vimeo to watch it in HD though;

does it look like last yr was way smaller than the year before?

It was. They only planned it for like 2 weeks last year, lol. And the rain the day before didn’t help.

oh haiii

god i hope so, can spec come? please!?

Hahaha, Pro. ProAM. Wait, is Nabb in the bathroom?

Anyway, yeah, Brian the meet was smaller last year, we’ve all been really busy with normal “life” stuff so it’s taken a bit of a secondary role, we only released a date last year 2 weeks before the actual event.

are you expecting another large scale event this year?