-OFFICIAL- Blown Euros Supports 2011 Spring GTG: Langhorne PA, April 17th

will 5 in a dbl be too many?

Ill bring a sleeping bag I could care less no blood on it! lol Just seeing if getting a separate room would even be worth it.

sounds good. this may be a dumb question but how do i pre register? im trying and i got to a page to make the donation and its charging me shipping and handling lol someone help me

What day are you d00ds driving down? Trying to figure out how many nights to book.

im riding with erik so im not sure. shoot him a text.

Erik said you were handling it? Leave early Sat morning?

lol erik…

ill talk to him when i get home.

Word, let me know.

So far Im riding with Bueme and Josh said we were splitting the rooms that theres room still so.

yep sure are, still waiting to hear from ian as well. im staying with big e walker and ian so when they drive we will gennaro. well figure all this shit out. we have some time yet

sounds good to me.

In.
Registered.
Need a tub or bed to sleep in.
LMK

Minglor you can bunk with us.

Also, I was planning to only stay Saturday (one) night, making this trip just Saturday to Sunday.

signed up and just booked a room for me, Hol, dawn and jack lol. Anyone is welcome to crash on the floor or tub, especially mingle

Holla!

text me you loser <3

Just booked the room for my lady and I. Anyone is welcome to sleep on floor, in tub or whatever. idgaf.

also, anyone going, there will be nofucksgiven shirts and stickers available. price isnt known just yet, but buy one and represent! :slight_smile:

Paul, I already responded to Walker saying you were NOT allowed to sell NFG merchandise due to our agreement with other partners at this event. Please do not show up intending to, we’d love for your group of friends to come, but if you try and enter as a sponsor/non sponsor/sell stuff once you are in the gate you will be asked to leave.

I am aware of what you told Walker and I respect that. I understand 100%. Nothing will be sold inside the gates, please don’t worry.

So you’re going to stand outside the meet on the sidewalk? lol :slight_smile: