~*Official Buffalo Bandits 2007 Season Thread*~

We (Chugger) Fucking rocked tonight… and the fight in the stands was good too. I love those chicken tenders with hot sauce. Amazing.

fight? more like guy throws beer on security guard…everyone falls. Nonetheless great freaking game. Chuggs was incredible tonight. It was also nice to see bucktooth and vyse come out of their shells. With the win we secured at least 1 home playoff game and with crapchester winning tonight we need both games against them to secue homefield throughout.

John Grant got his 700th point last night. I twas a great game.

I can’t wait until Friday night. It is my birthday too!

John Grant is a faget.

[quote=“Jack,post:64,topic:22962"”]

John Grant is a faget.

[/quote]

No he isn’t he was a great lax player. John Grant Jr. on the other hand is a useless hack and always will be. He’s got all the skill in the world and he’s still a goddamn joke.

[quote=“Darksyde,post:62,topic:22962"”]

fight? more like guy throws beer on security guard…everyone falls. Nonetheless great freaking game. Chuggs was incredible tonight. It was also nice to see bucktooth and vyse come out of their shells. With the win we secured at least 1 home playoff game and with crapchester winning tonight we need both games against them to secue homefield throughout.

[/quote]

the security guard threw him into the rail and started punching him in the head

i got to see it from the press box…it was pretty funny

I’m the next section over and was watching it from the beginning.

u might of saw my before the game, walk into the penalty box with the guy with blonde shaved hair and a fatter guy

i was the tall younger kid in the black suit

I was on my way there then realized…I don’t like watching the bandits and came home :frowning:

[quote=“Bsp TC,post:68,topic:22962"”]

u might of saw my before the game, walk into the penalty box with the guy with blonde shaved hair and a fatter guy

i was the tall younger kid in the black suit

[/quote]

If you have the dark spiked hair… yeah I see you every game. SilverGTP thinks your hot.

Sherm… if you came with us you would have a blast.

[quote=“Jack,post:70,topic:22962"”]

If you have the dark spiked hair… yeah I see you every game. SilverGTP thinks your hot.

[/quote]

Are there more games? I will get tickets

[quote=“Jack,post:70,topic:22962"”]

[/quote]

do you usually see me working in the box or just walking to it then going back up??

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:71,topic:22962"”]

Are there more games? I will get tickets

[/quote]

this fri night is a game then playoffs

Ask Silver GTP… she has the crush on you.

[quote=“Jack,post:74,topic:22962"”]

Ask Silver GTP… she has the crush on you.

[/quote]

lol

yeah a man crush

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:69,topic:22962"”]

I was on my way there then realized…I don’t like watching the bandits and came home :frowning:

[/quote]

But the played disturbed and everything…:roll2: We have 1 more home game againts Rochester than we travel to rochester for our last reg season game. We have 100+ people goin with us, sitting in and around section 220. It should prove to be fun, especially considering we need both these games to secure homefield and 1st place.

[quote=“Darksyde,post:56,topic:22962"”]

1st off take the purple and teal glasses off and check yourself. Who has crapchester beaten this yea that had any substance? The way it rolls out should have these final 2 games deciding 1st in the east. We have a contingent of about 100+ going to rochester sitting in 220 and a cpl more sections…It should prove to be as enjoyable and nailbiting as all the other games between us. But as for a pre-game party…we’re (Brigade) holding a pre-game tailgater on the 13th starting at 4:30. We’ll either be in the lot in front of the arena or the next one back. Come down.

[/quote]

We should be rolling into buffalo around 3:30. We will be in section 106. I’ll stop by the tailgate party if I can find it.

[quote=“slasky,post:78,topic:22962"”]

We should be rolling into buffalo around 3:30. We will be in section 106. I’ll stop by the tailgate party if I can find it.

[/quote]

Oh you’ll be able to find it don’t worry.

What’s your name so I know who to ask for?