~*Official Buffalo Bandits 2007 Season Thread*~

Hmm…by looks…Long hair, black shorts and a black #99 delby powless jersey.

werd. I remember you. I think you made a really sweet goal.

bump 8pm game tonight. It all comes down to this. Win we go for the cup lose we go home.

[quote=“Darksyde,post:103,topic:22962"”]

bump 8pm game tonight. It all comes down to this. Win we go for the cup lose we go home.

[/quote]

Technically you will go home no matter who wins tonight. :slight_smile:

bandits lost 14-13 o well the sabres are still doing good

The bandits did lose, however it was one of the best lacrosse games I have ever seen in my 14 yrs of being a Bandit Fan. Can’t take anything away from eaither team.

It was a great game. The bandits definitely deserved to win. Our offense was doing nothing all game until the very end. I just hope we we recover and do our division proud for the championship.

nice meeting you guys.

Sucks… such a long off season.

Pick up a stick and come play for the Brigade. Makes up for the long offseason

lol… I’m no good. Of course, I haven’t played very much. My little brother is an all star in the HS ranks, maybe he can teach me.

We have guys on our team who have been playing for yrs as well as people who just picked up a stick last week. Our main goal is to drink beer.

I just found out the championship game is going to be in fucking Arizona!!!
That sucks!!!

Well as a Bandit fan the decision has me rolling. As a fan of the NLL and the sport of lacrosse it leaves me with questions. However the league bylaws state that in the effect of the home team not being able to supply their home field for the set date the location gets switched to the opposing team. The only people to be pissed at is the BCA managment for scheduling the damn circus on the night of a Championship game. I mean lets face it, the K’hawks have made it to the playoffs every yr they have exsisted. Don’t ya think some thought could have been put into the damn date the left for the circus? The BCA does not give a shit about the hawks and I wouldnt be surprised if this happens…
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a91/Darksyderydaz/Bostonknighthawks-2.gif

[quote=“Darksyde,post:111,topic:22962"”]

We have guys on our team who have been playing for yrs as well as people who just picked up a stick last week. Our main goal is to drink beer.

[/quote]

shit i was just talking to my dad the other day about how i wanted to play lax

seeing as i played in middle school and was good

Hit me up on PM’s i’ll give ya any info ya need

[quote=“Darksyde,post:113,topic:22962"”]

Well as a Bandit fan the decision has me rolling. As a fan of the NLL and the sport of lacrosse it leaves me with questions. However the league bylaws state that in the effect of the home team not being able to supply their home field for the set date the location gets switched to the opposing team. The only people to be pissed at is the BCA managment for scheduling the damn circus on the night of a Championship game. I mean lets face it, the K’hawks have made it to the playoffs every yr they have exsisted. Don’t ya think some thought could have been put into the damn date the left for the circus? The BCA does not give a shit about the hawks and I wouldnt be surprised if this happens…
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a91/Darksyderydaz/Bostonknighthawks-2.gif

[/quote]

I think the same thing happened with the circus a few years ago but we did not make it to the championship game.
On a side note it is only $400 for airfare to Arizona so i may go anyway.

I did not make it to Arizona because of mother’s day. So I hosted a big party at my house and we watched the Knighthawks win the championship. They just signed a contract extension for next year and it requires the BCA to hold the dates for playoffs so we won’t get screwed out of a game again.

[quote=“slasky,post:117,topic:22962"”]

…and we watched the Knighthawks win the championship…

[/quote]

You mean the Nighthawks…Stupid Versus. lol

The announcers were clearly favoring the sting.

I’d be surprised if the announcer knew what sport they were commenting on. Versus in general not just for lax coverage sucks so bad.