OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

i was going to say…am i the only one sick of hearing “spacek couldn’t get it out”

he has been sucking lately.

Everybody has better look alot better tonight. Except Drury. He’s cool.

is tallinder in tonight? i know they said it was 50/50 chance of playing last game

1-1 after 1!

SCORESSSSSSSSSSSSS

2-2

c’monnnnnnnnn i wanna see jochen grab the hat trick tonight :slight_smile:

KOTALIK!!!

wow weak goal :bloated:

The Isles are playing really hard, i think we could be playing harder and i think we should have this game, but as of late the 3rd period has been our downfall

wow…

sabres should have won these last 2 games easily

Man this is the same thing that happened last night at Columbus. We blow a lead in the 3rd period. We need to do something about this. It’s getting ridiculous.

I really didnt see any good playing at all from our team tonight i mean we cought the lead in the 3rd again but we never seem to have to fight that hard for it.Millers gotta move side to side in net more and stop letting in easy 5 hole goals.We had no defense and our offense isnt creative enough anymore.Weve only won 4 games out of the last 12 now, if they dont get back on their game were going to lose our # 1 spot in our conference.We allready lost the #1 spot in the league.

:puke:

God forbid we play a whole 60 minutes! I think the last time we did it was that Philly rout. That was a long time ago.

I watched half the game from damons in erie pa on the way back from colombus. What a shitty road trip. On the bright side i got to see a game in a spectacular arena. If any of you guys gets the opportunity to go to Colombus to catch a game do it. they have a really clean city and the area around the arena is very cool. they have a great outdoor mall/ shopping districk that is themed to a small city street. sort of reminds me of the forum shops in vegas in ceaser palace if you have ever been there. i will be going back this summer to see more of that city.

found this interesting. Basically the ratings for the all-star game dropped 76% from 2004, but i found this kinda cool.

While Wednesday’s game was the most-watched cable show that night in Buffalo and Pittsburgh, it did not place among the top 20 cable shows in NHL markets such as New York, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Washington and Miami. The 7.1 rating in Buffalo was by far the largest in any U.S. market.

interesting indeed.

some progress… nice

Connolly Skates Prior To Practice

January 29, 2007
By Glenn Odebralski and Brian Wheeler

The Sabres went through a thorough workout at the Pepsi Center in Amherst on Monday, but the most exciting activity happened before the team even took to the ice.

Injured center Tim Connolly skated in a rigorous, individual workout for the first time this season.

I heard that on the radio today. Great news Lindy said something like 6-8 weeks is the possible return time. Perhapps this is what they need to light up the power play again.

im not gonna hold my breath for timmy coming back… but hell… i would LOVE to see it this season

:tup:
i still had a really damn good time, despite the loss. the bar right across from the arena was absolutely packed with buffalo people.