OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

[quote=“Adictd2b00st,post:2909,topic:25170"”]

he’s gonna be here for a while at this rate, we’re losing a player every game lately

[/quote]

outside of the brawl, he played pretty well considering. hell, he got a decent point too!

now, he obviously stepped up for the team in that fiasco. You know how this town has a soft spot for good, tough guys. :headbang:

Never cut thru the middle looking down , And link above doenst work when i tried

he definitely played his role very well. made solid plays, good decisions, all around an excellent game. he deserves to play on saturday.

[quote=“altimarollin,post:2922,topic:25170"”]

Never cut thru the middle looking down

[/quote]

he wasnt cutting through the middle…and he didn’t have the puck anymore…

[quote=“altimarollin,post:2922,topic:25170"”]

Never cut thru the middle looking down , And link above doenst work when i tried

[/quote]

he wasn’t even in the middle…looked more to be at the top of the circle…

and you can have your head down as much as you want when you don’t have possession of the puck…because unless you have it, you are not to be touched unless by the obvious complete accident collision, like happened with shanahan i think it was last week…

and +1 to the “how long does it take to get to ottawa” question…i dont have any plans saturday night…i’m in for a good old fashioned fan rumble lol…

edit:

and am i the only person that watched the whole postgame show? with the interviews with Lindy, then the one with the Sen’s coach? I can’t believe that deusche stuck up for his player stating it was a clean hit…i understand you want to back your guys…but dont say shit like that, just say “no comment” or something like that…by stating that he believes it was a clean hit…the Sen’s head coach changed it from “next game might be a repeat” to “next game will definitely be a bloodbath”

what a fucking game.I didnt miss a socond of it, by far one of the best, insane fights /games of the season if not the best , neil is going to get fucked up on saturday i cant wait. That was a nasty ,uncalled for ,cheap hit and he will get whats coming to him.Toothless fuckhead.Lets hope drurys gonna be ok for saturday:shrug: any word on him yet??

as anyone probably figured, he didnt get alot of icetime, especially in a game like tonight where the scoreboard kept changing. but im looking forward to the saturday rematch. im excited to see what he can do once hes comfortable. the hitting brings some of the excitment back to the game. you can tell he was obviously looking for some blood tonight. timing was just a little off.

great game though :tup:

[quote=“layzie,post:2807,topic:25170"”]

theres been a few from buffalo that made it to the nhl. Farcis played for the Toronto Maple Leafs.

[/quote]

farkas’s career is also over after going face first into the boards and breaking his neck

lee stempniak is west seneca pride, kevyn adams is clarence pride, todd marchant is an amherst native just to name a few…

[quote=“camarojoe,post:2910,topic:25170"”]

You can hear Lindy swear :slight_smile:

[/quote]

and often :mamoru:

“YOU GO AFTER PETERS, NOT OUR FUCKING CAPTAIN”

saturday is going to be either extremely low key or extremely bad blood

HERE IT IS BOYS AND GIRLS

nothing will happen next game. the league will step in and warn both teams.

and what with wimp boy peters trying to fight a goalie? Emery would crush him if he didnt have all that equipment on. TRUTH. Emery is tough.

I think he got alot of ice time for being his first NHL game. Anyway he played really well, seemed like he was out to hit anyone he could. He layed down a big one early too.

fucking awesome game, and i only caught hte last period.

i graduated with stempniak. he was our valedictorian

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e159/j_espo1/T1_0222_drury.jpg
:mamoru:

IB4THELEAFSARENTINTHEPLAYOFFS
IB4ITWASACHEAPSHOT
IB4WAITUNITLSATURDAY
IB4ANYOTHERBSPEOPLEAREGONNASAY

It was a late hit you idiot

[quote=“02CelicaGt,post:2931,topic:25170"”]

HERE IT IS BOYS AND GIRLS

[/quote]

fuck yes, this was amazing

ahha mair jacking that dude up and then getting jumped by 2 other guys

fucking pussies… to bad i have a bandits game saturday and will miss the sabres game

[quote=“StrokedZ28,post:2906,topic:25170"”]

Take a look at the penalty break down on the right side of this page. :lol:

[/quote]

:rofl:

Anything on Drury yet? :ohnoes:

and to think…missing all our great players…we still pull out a win. Didn’t you lose to the islanders last night? I think they just took the leaf’s spot in the rankings.

Bottom line, the sabres are a dynamic team. Losing any one person doesn’t mean anything.

8-1-1 since our little injury bug.