OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

i love pat kaleta

yea it was a good game despite the very slim loss, we almost had it. I really hope something bad happens to neil soon,i was kinda hoping mair or peters would knock some more teeth of his out or something, he sucks and is a cheap shitty player.

The sabres should be very proud of the fight they put up against the sens. It was a great game despite the L.

ottawa isn’t going anywhere with emery in net in the playoffs… god is he awful…

atlanta picks up tkachuk and zhitnik…interesting deadline moves…

“Kaleta almost put McGratton in our dressing room,” Ruff said.

What did Mair say to Heatly about Snyder? The article on Sabresreport.com doesnt come up.

Who saw that interview with the Ottawa journalist? What a turd. Saying that Golisano was whining to Bettman in his letter. I’m sure if things were reversed and it was Alfredsson out with a head injury, his stance might be a little diffferent.

Great game though. We outplayed them with an all rookie team!

No injuries = big :tup:

[quote=“Carbonfiberhooded,post:3047,topic:25170"”]

Who saw that interview with the Ottawa journalist? What a turd. Saying that Golisano was whining to Bettman in his letter. I’m sure if things were reversed and it was Alfredsson out with a head injury, his stance might be a little diffferent.

Great game though. We outplayed them with an all rookie team!

No injuries = big :tup:

[/quote]

it was great when ray asked him waht it woulda been like if it was heatly who got hit by mair instead… he got real defensive real fast

[quote=“Adictd2b00st,post:3048,topic:25170"”]

it was great when ray asked him waht it woulda been like if it was heatly who got hit by mair instead… he got real defensive real fast

[/quote]

he didnt even really answer the question he more or less danced around it

Ugh just got back from Ottawa…

To begin, Sens fans are the biggest pieces of garbage I have ever met…what scumbags

Then again to cheer for headhunter neil you would have to be.

Good game though all things considered, could have been a lot worse, or a lot better if Miller started to begin with…

hope you all heard our EEEMMMEERRRRYYY chants going on, we were a pretty loud corner for only being about 50 people!

im sorry… but after reading all this… i agree with sean and say that ottawa fans are fucking idiots.

start reading from this link… and read all the pages… def worth it. Makes you want to punch all of them in the face

Hope they are ereally proud of themselves for BARELY beating the Buffchester Sabreicans

its the buffalo amerks… get it right rob

Well, now it makes sense why Mair went to the Ottawa locker room and apologized to Heatly after the game Thursday. Guess he said something about Dan Snyder to Heatley. Heatley was driving the car that wrecked, killing Snyder in 2003.

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Ottawa/2007/02/25/3665073-sun.html

Gotta admit that’s crossing the line. :tup: to Mair for manning up and going over there after the game though.

[quote=“JayS,post:3054,topic:25170"”]

Well, now it makes sense why Mair went to the Ottawa locker room and apologized to Heatly after the game Thursday. Guess he said something about Dan Snyder to Heatley. Heatley was driving the car that wrecked, killing Snyder in 2003.

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Ottawa/2007/02/25/3665073-sun.html

Gotta admit that’s crossing the line. :tup: to Mair for manning up and going over there after the game though.

[/quote]

That’s what i was talking about a few posts back. The article wasn’t working for most the weekend but it’s back up again.

Too bad neil wasn’t in the car.

That was wrong but he is a dick.

One thing i don’t get about the “big brawl”… yes, we sent out a tough guy line immediately following the Drury hit. However, an ottawa player started pushing Kaleta around before the drop of the puck AND kaleta didn’t go after him even once play started.

Am i wrong in thinking ottawa provoked the fight on thursday?

haha yeah you’re wrong. THey knew what was coming. Kaleta prob said something and even if he didn’t they knew what was up when peters, mair, and kaleta stepped out. He might even have heard something from the sabres bench.

I’m just sick of Ottawa acting like they are innocent and we attacked their skilled players. Any coach knows there is going to be retribution to a cheap shot on a star player. Murray put his skilled players out there on purpose. He was trying to either A) buy his team’s way out of retribution by putting out the pussies, or B) deflect criticism to Buffalo’s side when they inevitably come out looking for blood the next shift. In retrospect, his plan was almost certainly “B” considering that’s the point he keeps harping on … how Lindy sent out the goons to go after his skill guys.

[quote=“STEALTTH,post:3058,topic:25170"”]

haha yeah you’re wrong. THey knew what was coming. Kaleta prob said something and even if he didn’t they knew what was up when peters, mair, and kaleta stepped out. He might even have heard something from the sabres bench.

[/quote]

…but bottom line, they started pushing and shoving first.