OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

goal #3 FRIGIN AWSOME

HOLY FUCKING SHIT BRIERE WHAT A MOVE. 3-1 BUFF

OHHHHH MILLER

wooowooooooooooooooooooooooooo 4-2 thanks to kotalik

HAHAHAHAHA SKUUUUUUUNK!!!

And I like that both players that came back tonight each get a goal. Now to get Goose back!

:lol: i saw him too haha

[quote=“JDMR2,post:3702,topic:25170"”]

besides, you think a western team is going to win the cup? highly doubtful…look how bad carolina HANDLED edmonton, and they both SUCKED lol

[/quote]

Its a different year…

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a198/redrumeg6/0328072125a.jpg

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH

Skunk And Heli…causing a ruckus.

LOL

funny cause in that pic…you can’t tell which one is really hammered.

Also, the sabres need 4 more points to clinch the east, WE COULD HAVE THE EASTERN CONFERENCE BY SATURDAY!!!

Just rolled back in… what a game. I thought I was gonna fall asleep there for a minute…

boring start with an good ending, :tup: for both our injured guys coming back onto the ice with a goal each, and pretty ones at that.Is it just me or was anyone else dissapointed that peters and jannsen didnt get to fight?That guy needs a good ass beating.

fuck jannsen needing a beatdown, how about that fuck rasmussen with a few cheap shots…hopefully he gets a fistful of quarters sometime in the near future

welcome back paille and kotalik…we missed you both :tup:

[quote=“95mx6,post:3733,topic:25170"”]

boring start with an good ending, :tup: for both our injured guys coming back onto the ice with a goal each, and pretty ones at that.Is it just me or was anyone else dissapointed that peters and jannsen didnt get to fight?That guy needs a good ass beating.

[/quote]

Peters is a horrible fighter…though he always seems to have jans number

[quote=“Itagaki,post:3725,topic:25170"”]

HAHAHAHAHA SKUUUUUUUNK!!!
!

[/quote]

[quote=“Pass McGrass,post:3728,topic:25170"”]

[/quote]

HAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

what a game!!!

[quote=“Pass McGrass,post:3728,topic:25170"”]

[/quote]

Chris… do you normally watch tv with your Atari?

game was ‘okay’… we still aren’t getting enough shots through to the goalie and 90% of the time the puck is dumped to the end, we’re not coming up with it.

:tup: to a win though .

I am soooo bringing in the pic next time I get my haircut danielle, your boss yould get a good laugh out of it!

[quote=“OfficerK,post:3738,topic:25170"”]

I am soooo bringing in the pic next time I get my haircut danielle, your boss yould get a good laugh out of it!

[/quote]

thanks sean, that would be so kind of you!

anyone know of any salon in Williamsville hiring?! cuz i think im soooooo fired :frowning:

shit… just tell him u got invited to go to the game last min.