WOOOOOOOO!

OMG

OMG. 3-0! the FUCK!

WOOOOO!

holy shit we came alive!

VANEK!!!

The Rangers turned like shit after that 1st goal

Dear rangers,
Weak ass hockey does not exist in our dojo!

Sincerely,
Sabres fans

I’m gonna love to see the backpedaling the NYR coach is gonna have to do on the “not the creme of the crop” comment :slight_smile:

shit shit. the rangers were playin good till like half way thru the second. i mean, theres still the 3rd period to go and the rangers have given up 6 powerplays. and yea, buffalo blew us open. 3 goals in like 4 minutes. right now, buffalo is the better team.

but its not a series yet until there is the 2 games at the garden.

Im loving how Mair’s playing in the playoffs. If we don’t give the rangers any powerplay oppurtunities they have no chance.

The Rangers are playing strong, but they cant do any better with the Sabres

Sayonara Rangers

[quote=“elgarvo616,post:4632,topic:25170"”]

shit shit. the rangers were playin good till like half way thru the second. i mean, theres still the 3rd period to go and the rangers have given up 6 powerplays. and yea, buffalo blew us open. 3 goals in like 4 minutes. right now, buffalo is the better team.

[/quote]

dude give me some of your drugs…ny is not going to win. just face it we are going to sweep nyc this year and the mayor sucks balls too.

[quote=“elgarvo616,post:4632,topic:25170"”]

[/quote]

lol playing good how, as in 6 penalties, or avery getting his dick knocked around?, please explain?

ohh yeah buffalo=best road record in the NHL

YEA BABY!!!:shoot: THE RANGERS!!! B-E-A-U-TEE-FUL!!!

:tspry: :tspry:

and another power play

Thank you Rangers

Sabres are pwning!