OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

Hey Sean Avery, here is a secret about hockey. Don’t play like a douche bag and get cheap hits and you wont get penalties.

SHOCKING!

these announcers do suck. all they keep talking about is how good players on the rangers are.

[quote=“boxxa,post:4760,topic:25170"”]

I swear god if they show that non goal again i’m gonna flip.

How retarded are they? His stick isnt even on the ground which means he didn’t even make an effort to shoot it, just a bounce off his skate. End of story.

Oh. Hey Sean Avery, here is a secret about hockey. Don’t play like a douche bag and get cheap hits and you wont get penalties.

SHOCKING!

[/quote]

it doesnt have to hit the stick, they were reviewing whether or not it was a kicking motion. if you look at it it only looks like he is trying to stop with one skate which is why they probably called it off.

i put the radio on but its a little ahead. beats the hell out of these assholes. are you kidding me?

lets hear it for large market teams. if they were any farther up the rangers ass they would come out of their mouth.

and screw you brett hull. what bullshit. i am sick of that guy. hes talking about how bad the rule is about the no goal. you have a ring because of a stupid rule (that got put in AFTER he got his ring)

what a joke. people wonder why the NHL doesnt get any respect. because the “national” coverage doesnt give any either.

Wow we look pathetic, I have only seen us play a good 5 mins after we scored our goal. I dont blame the rangers if we end up winning, we dont deserve it.

they dont deserve to win this game…i started watching it with 5 mins left in the 3rd and from what iv seen and heard they played like complete shit. but as always miller is on top of his shit and his team cant keep the puck away from him.

rangers are definately making it rain on them hoes.

I think over time has been the best they have played all game

oh and these announcers sound hungover and bitchy. they keep arguing over stupid shit and its really getting annoying. why cant we just have razor and the crew all the time.

but its in HD

my only hope is that we can hear brett hull talk about how that was indeed a goal some more… :bloated:

hopefully the guys can recharge and bury it in ot2

didnt everyone know that jagr=god?

i mean, he does have 1 point the whole series (cheap ass goal too)

I want to strangle Brett Hull.

[quote=“eclipsed,post:4772,topic:25170"”]

didnt everyone know that jagr=god?

i mean, he does have 1 point the whole series (cheap ass goal too)

[/quote]

BLASPHEMY!

:bloated:

[quote=“FBodyMadnezz,post:4759,topic:25170"”]

haha hull and ferraro arguing>*

and the fact that they were arguing about legitimate goals haha even better./irony

[/quote]

seriously…they sound like little bitches arguing over everything they possibly can.

This ice sucks!

miller is losing it. he can barely keep track of the puck. everyone on the ice is just dead tired. hopefully we can catch a lucky break here

edit: like i said, he lost it

bah.

man…

Wow, nobody else said it or rewound their DVRs?!

End of the 1st OT, the “off the post” shot… was IN THE NET. It went into the back right, bouced back and off the post and then out to the left…

It was a goal, and yet nobody checked it again…

Boo