OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

Power rankings do not mean which team is the best. If that were the case, sabres would be #1 every week. What it means is which teams are going to have the biggest changes and improvements or have already improved.

And I am more nervous about the Atlanta game than anything this week. Montreal is fast and seeing how we will be playing 3 games in 4 nights, they have a huge chance of breaking our streak. But I still don’t think it’s going to happen. The Islanders won’t do shit, it is the Thrashers that we need to worry about. Lehtonen is quite a force…

hahahah I am pumped! I just got a pair of tickets from my boss at work for hte ATL game!

yayyyyyyy sec 112, row 29 not bad, not bad

Sweet deal! I wish our boss would let us have the box more often but the better the sabres do the less we get to use them since they like to schmooze people with them.

haha yeah it was totally unexpected…in fact I thought I was in trouble at first, ran into him coming into/out of the bathroom he gave me the “can you see me in my office when you get a chance” and i was like grreeattt what did I do now

:Working furiously to get club seat ticks for ATL:

HAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAH

Looking at the Versus site it looks like the game won’t be in HD.

:tdown: Having the game in HD usually makes up for not having Rick and Jim.

He saw your dick, and he liked it.

I need to find somewhere to watch the game tonight =/

I am totally gonna hurry through my exam tonight and flunk as fast as possible so that I dont miss any of the game later :tup:

werd, looks like radio up in hur

it’s 7:30 tonight, right? I remember them saying something about it on the radio/tv where the time got messed up on the schedule

It starts at 7.

Is anyone else nervous that their winning streak is going to end tonight?

I’m still predicting a 4-3 sabs win. Maybe 5-4.

i more so nervous about this whole week actually… its gonna be a tough week for sure

:rant:

Yeah, it’s going to be a tough week, mainly tonights game and saturday night against Hotlanta.

i’m nervous… and very anxious.

Wonder how many bandwagon fans will jump ship if they loose a game?

I just scanned through the TV programming guide. Confirmed, no HD.

Anybody hear about Janne Niinimaa’s guarantee that the Habs will win tonight??? WGR has been talking about it all day. I hope we kick the shit out of them!!!

I heard about that yesterday. I was like… Oh SNAPS!

Sooo, with the game being on Versus, it won’t be on my TV… does anyone know of a online stream where I would be able to watch on the pc for free?

game time!!! :tup: