OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

i bet the sabres could beat the bills

Afinogenov leads the league in points at 14, Drury is tied for the league lead in goals with 9, Afinogenov and Briere are tied for 4th in assists at 9 and as you said, Vanek leafs in +/-.

Not too bad:tup:

man, imagine if connolly comes back. :eek:

Its funny that you mention that. I really am almost scared of him coming back and throwing off the balance that the team has lately. On the other hand im probably just being nervous because everything seems to be going so well this season, i don’t thing adding him back in the lineup should be pretty interesting.

Yeah, I hear ya man. I mean we are just hitting on all cylinders now. Where would you put him, on what line with who? do you shake things up, or just sit peters? I personally think we need peters in there to punch random people in teh face once in a while :lol:

Sadly I don’t think that’s a decision we’ll be faced with, at least for a while yet.

LOL… fuck this

When I said this I knew I was right.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=2634817

I just didn’t realize how right. Hitchcock fired, and Bobby Clarke resigns.

lol wow.

It would be sweet to beat them again

god :wink:

btw, i think montreal will give us a run for the money…they did look pretty damn good in the home opener…good enough to lose in a shootout despite holding the lead most of the game

tomorrow shall be interesting fo sho…

Cant wait for tomorrow’s game :headbang:

Yeah, this is gonna be a tough week with Montreal, Islanders and at Atlanta. Can we keep the streak alive?

I think i’m going to be glued to the TV.

wish I could see them here at home :frowning: :tdown:

:wstupid: having to go out every other night ot watch the game is getting a little tiring on myself and my wallet…

but hey enjoy it while I can!

right?

zackly :tup:

I <3 versus when I am in Charlotte.

^^word… i also love it when while in tampa. It allows me to stay home to watch the game…and not spend money.

BAH… center ice package next week when i move in my place… thank god

Tsn still has the sabres ranked 5th in their power rankings. For the best source of hockey news they sure do suck.

Edit: explaination below

I can agree with that

http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=181675&hubname=nhl

Game should be in HD tonight on one of the INHD on Time Warner. :tup:

All the other Versus games have been.

:smiley: Sweet.