OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

I hate Toronto fans the most. But Canadien fans are by far the most annoying. They sound like retards when they start with their French chants. And they cheer for the stupidest shit. We should of won that game.

we played decent i think…ohh well its not that bad…were still second in the NHL…i think we would be a point behind anaheim now.

and were still a game behind them too!

i think it was a bad game offensively over all, our defense kinda sucked as theres was good. one fuckin second left ! lucky son of a bitches. HOW DO WE KEEP LOSING TO THE SHITTY TEAMS IN THE NHL when we beat like carolina , toronto , etc.

canadians arent exactly shitty

They sound like retards when they start chants in the language they speak??

When you go abroad you talk very slowly and loudly to people don’t you?

You obviously aren’t a hockey fan and/or don’t know shit about the sport. You honestly think montreal is a shitty hockey team? They almost took Carolina out of the first round last year, and they are even better this year. Their speed is pretty evenly matched against buffalo and their forwards are just as skilled. Huet was the difference last night. Miller let in 2 soft goals —> The Sabres lost. Huet made the saves he had to ----> Canadiens won. Plus, montreal blocked so many shots- I was very impressed with how often they got into buffalo’s shooting lanes, preventing them from getting a good sog.

And for the love of god, WE did not do shit. WE sit at home, go to bars, sit in the seats at the arena and watch THE TEAMS play.

soft goals is right… Huet played great… the shots were off… lots of reasons…
montreal was fucking conservative too they didn’t make the mistakes… until the overtime when vanek had his two breakaways

oh yea… and the refs not calling shit… doesn’t help the sabres either… :frowning:

Montreal is bigger and more physical… help them out a lot

Kinda funny, but philly is leading montreal 3-1 right now at the end of the 2nd. On any given night, the worst team in the league can beat the best team. The only thing that matters though, is which team will take it at the end of a 7 game series.

leafs lost :tup:
habs lost :tup:

Rangers just won with 2.2 sec left in OT

good game:tup:

And were still tied for #1 in the league with the ducks and still a game behind:tup:

Nah actually i am a fan thanks. I was just pissed we lost and wanted to call them a shitty team lol. Montreal’s a good team there not top notch in the nhl so far but there deff decent, there were some shitty calls but yea miller did let in two goals that were all on him , it was him and the person shooting basically and he wasnt all together there like he normally is.Goal tending made the game last night , all the action was in the end of the third.

I don’t go abroad. But in Canada anyway, most of the people there speak both languages. So its not like they wouldn’t know what I’m saying no matter how loud and slow I said it.

“O’le, O’le, O’le!”

Back on topic, we hit alot of posts too. Whatcha gonna do though? Can’t win 'em all!!

It really depends on where you go. When I was in Montreal for the Formula1 race a couple years ago I encountered a good deal of people who only spoke French.

and this is why 90% of the posts in this thread are worthless lol i’ve said it before and i’ll say it again, once losses become a TREND, then there is time to panic. over the course of an 82 game season guess what your not gonna win every game :lol:

back to the montreal comments tho…they were one of my favorite teams to watch last season so its no suprise to me that they could come in here and beat us in a tight game like that, they are pretty balanced and have a good defense with good goaltending.

No Ricky J tonight :frowning:

EDIT: :stuck_out_tongue: JayS

Shit… no Rick and Jim tonight… it’s Jim and Robi. Rick is home sick.

This is probably gonna suck. :lol:

EDIT: Beat me to it.

lol lorenz is funny

Wow… he’s so far behind I think I’m going to pause my dvr for about 10 seconds and just turn on the radio. :slight_smile:

yeah…Jim sounds a little nervous.

Like Monty in Major Leage…

Pitch…hit to right…single…run scores.

I’d like to see a stat… how many penalties Max draws in a season.