OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

I like how the Canadians goalie wore a winter cap under his helmet during that outdoor game.

The first outdoor game that i remember watching was Michagan vs. Michagan st.

you know…it is just a hockey game. heaven forbid there are some impurities. its not the stanley cup finals. what you are saying is just too anal. NBA players would never play on asphalt??? OMG the asphalt is uneven and the regulation ball isnt inflated to 15.894 psi at 70 degrees…see what i am getting at? an outdoor game would be fun. you are right about ambient temp. it would suck to try and have it on a day thats 45 degrees. but pick anyday in february and run with it…i think it would be fun to watch

i’m pretty sure the top 2 at each position get voted in, the rest are picked by coaches, players etc

2 losses in a row OMGWTFENDOFTHEWORLDISNEAR!!!

inb4everyonehatesthesabresforit

found it

“The starting lineup for the two teams, including the starting goaltender, is voted on by fans, while the remainder of the teams’ rosters are chosen by the NHL’s Hockey Operations Department in consultation with the teams’ General Managers”

werd, that seems more legit than everyone being able to vote for their favorite a million times (see sidney crosby) and having them start

still means crosby will probably center ovechkin and briere with campbell and souray in the back and miller between the pipes

i’ll take 3 sabres in the starting 6 :tup:

well put. I think they needed to loose a couple in a row, this team has not been producing like it has in the past, drury, pomminville, vanek and Afinigenov have been taking multiple games off. These guys used to produce every other game. Not to mention Hecht can’t seem to hit the broad side of the barn when he shoots. The team needs to wake up and realize that they can’t say they are the best team in the league until they hoist that cup. Until then, they are a great team that has the potentiality to be the best. Not to mention that this team has seemed to give up late in the game, no more trying to win in the last 10 minutes. Seemed at times they gave up. Hopefully this win knocks some sense in them. They are playing a good team on thursday, should be a fun one.

HAHAHA!! 33 seconds in!

2-0!!! WE’RE BAAAAAAACK!

shorthanded goals are :tdown

ugh max, how did you miss that one :ham:

LYDMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN 3-1 BITCHES

rofl bout time maxi

WOW! Nice blast from Max!

5 - 1 feels good.

how about that! I would like to see a powerplay goal though … Yeah im demanding.

Just as the bodies were falling off the top of the pile on the bandwagon, they will all be right back on tomorrow morning.

Pretty much.

Apparently, 2 losses in a row ONCE before the All Star break = oh noes!!!111one

Maxy on that break away was pretty de de dee.