~*OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread*~

agreed - the o-line is going to have to be on point tonight. think game 3, 2nd period. for 60 minutes… :ohnoes:

I’ll tell you what, no matter what happens, I’m damn proud of these guys. what an incredible season. :tup:

I dont think anyone saw enough of janik to see how he’ll respond. He played 6 minutes at even strength and got benched. Hopefully the rochester J’s do all right. If not Ruff will probly bench him again mid game and start shifting pominville on D

4 minutes lol

he failed his audition hardcore

Jillson definately looked better than Janik.
It will be scary when they are both out there.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/scarfa21/sabres50vn.jpg

the roy punch - awesome.

That was an awesome punch. STAAL got jacked :lol:

Ugh cant wait for tonight. Leaving for the game in a bit. Watch for me guys i will try to deep throat the two bananas again, ive been practicing :tup:

:eek:… fuck

We have been getting a lot of great chances. Miller needs to have stopped letting them in AT 2. I think jillson has been playing decently well, but we have GOT to get it past gerber.

son of a bitch… come on guys…

We all knew this would happen…If you don’t believe they’ll win then you won’t be dissappointed.

Why are they gonna lose?

3 of there best players are injured. They might be a much more compitive team if they were at 100%.

ufghufghfugh angry…

They keep giving up stupid chances in their own end, and when they bring it back, carolina pinches us out of the middle and our chances arent really that great.

we’re all really glad you started a new thread for this :ham:

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4460

stall makes me angry

now leading in points (out of the last 4)

we’re making stupid mistakes

I guess to their credit, carolina is playing pretty well

Gerbers making alot of real nice saves (unfortunitly)

it’s over

carolina played pretty well, but not well enough to shut buffalo down completely I dont think. This game really shows how much we are going to miss tallinder.

Please come back Numminen…please?

sabres are droppin like flies…u cant play with ppl that havent had game time all year…buffalos mistake for not giving ice time to everyone