~*OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread*~

i hope so. We need to come out strong today. I just wanna see a game 7… LOL

Speaking of drinking and not sleeping, I had three Stoli-o and Redbulls during the third period.
That was a really, really bad decision.

I AM PSYCHED BECAUSE I AM GOING TONIGHT!!!

I was at the “no goal” game a few years ago, I don’t want to end this season the same way.:ohnoes:

It is strange and yet fun going to hockey games when it is 90 degrees though.

teppo will not play tonight per ruff

shitty

I heard Connelly is healthy but he is too “gun shy” to play.

yeah, he has to work his way back into it, afraid to get hit again i guess.

wrong very wrong he has a very mild concussion and the orginization doesent want what happened to lafontaine to happen to timmy and is a small chance if we win tonight he will play game seven and teppo is a 50 50 tonight put it to u this way i have my sources in the arena very close friends.images/icons/icon7.gif

lol teppo has been 50/50 for the last 3 games.

Again, where did you hear this? Channel 2 just put this up:

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=38412

On Monday, Ruff used the word “doubtful” to describe Numminen’s chances of playing in Tuesday’s game 6, but Channel 2’s Adam Benigni spoke to Ruff after Tuesday morning’s practice, and said Ruff sounded more upbeat. Ruff is now using the word “optimistic” to describe Numminen’s chances of playing.

Numminen said he’ll skate in pre-game warm-ups, which he did not do before Sunday’s game 5 loss. He will then make a final decision whether he will play.

hmmm…interesting…

well i guess we can only wait and see

lets hope

It will be a little reassuring to have him on the ice tonight. I am still confident that with this team backed into a wall it is going to take 100% effort from the canes to be able to beat the sabres tonight.

Its just what I heard.
I have no “inside” knowledge.
I just hope they win tonight!!!

They better fucking win tonight as I have to work and can only listen to the game on radio. I dont want the last game of the season forcing me to listen to it haha. Go sabres!

Yeah i have a game tonight so im gonna miss 1/2 of the sabres game :frowning:
go sabres

Carolina wraps it up tonight, ladies. Several of the Sabres players have already called friends in Toronto to set up tee-times later this week

Shouldent you be doing a faceplant on your bike around now? :wink:

sweet sig Jon, lol

I thought it was sweet :lol:

Numminin is doubtful… :frowning:

It sucks but we still have a chance. :slight_smile:

OMG! Directly from Channel 2… I got this article! It looks like, yes… JESUS… might be playing tonight!

ARTICLE:
Coach Ruff’s Message To His Team: “Giddyup Jesus”

In a drastic change from Monday, Sabres Super Uber-Defenseman Jesus Christ is now optimistic that he could play in Tuesday’s game 6 against Carolina.

Jesus, who hasn’t played since early in game 1 of the 30 AD series, has what is believed to be a groin pull and a hip flexor injury, because the boulder was heavy. Sabres head caoch Lindy Ruff will tell us that Jesus has a “mid to lower-body injury.”

On Monday, Ruff used the word “doubtful” to describe Jesus’ chances of playing in Tuesday’s game 6, but Channel 2’s Adam Benigni spoke to Ruff after Tuesday morning’s practice, and said Ruff sounded more upbeat. Ruff is now using the word “optimistic” to describe Jesus’ chances of playing.

When we spoke with he, the holy Jesus, he said upon us that upon his fathers will, he’ll skate in pre-game warm-ups, which he did not do before. He will then make a final decision whether he will play.

Ruff said his team is very confident, based on the way it played in the game 5 loss. Carolina won 4-3 in overtime, but the Sabres dominated for vast portions of the game, even with A few key defensemen out of the line-up.

When asked Tuesday what message Ruff is sending to his team, Ruff responded: “Giddyup…it’s time to let the horses out of the barn. Or rather, our sneaky Jesus! LOL!”