~*OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread*~

where u get this info from?

this is from nhl

Sabres defenceman Teppo Numminen hopeful to dress for Game 6

BUFFALO, N.Y. (CP) - A day after head coach Lindy Ruff described him as doubtful, Teppo Numminen of the Buffalo Sabres was hopeful to finally dress for Tuesday night’s Game 6 of the NHL’s Eastern Conference final.

“I think we’re at 80-20,” the veteran defenceman said after the pre-game skate, when asked whether he was 50-50 to play. “It felt good this morning. We’re going to push it a little more in the warmup tonight and hopefully everything goes well and I’ll be able to play.”

Numminen has missed four straight games with a groin/hip flexor injury. He said Tuesday is the best he’s felt since suffering the injury in Game 1 of the series.

Ruff was happy to see the change.

“He feels better today, I’m encouraged again, I’m past the doubtful stage,” said Ruff. “I’m optimistic that he may be able to play tonight. He’ll take the warmup and if he doesn’t feel any pain and he’s able to perform at a high enough level … we’ll talk to him and basically make it his call because he’s the only one that really knows.”

Numminen also felt good after Saturday’s practice and thought he’d be ready for Game 5 in Carolina but then had a setback on Sunday morning.

“At the morning skate that day I was doing some sprints and I just couldn’t do it,” said Numminen. “But hopefully everything goes well tonight in warmup and I’ll play.”

Numminen would be a huge boost to Buffalo’s depleted blue-line, already missing top-six defencemen Henrik Tallinder (broken arm) and Dmitri Kalinin (fractured ankle). The Sabres are also missing skilled centre Tim Connolly (concussion), who quarterbacks the power play.

W0000000000000000000000000000000000000 TEPPO

good start to the game at least

lets go buffalo :tup:

1-0 lead after that kind of period makes me nervous. It seems like whenever a team has a ton of opportunities and doesnt capitalize as much they end up losing. especially buffalo teams cause you know they wont get luck on their side.

Or the refs for that matter :mamoru:

were playing awesome minus the panalties…

hope they can keep it up

cmon sabres cmonnnnnnn

They are skating all over the canes but cant put anything away.

man i’m so freakin nervous, my heart is racing…lets have an awesome third!

holy intense… grier laying the smak down

Ward is a freakin wall.

We are playing VERY well, just got to hold them off for 5 more min.

fuck fuck fuck fuck

:frowning:

im not feeling good

OT baby… gonna have a heart attack

well, now its time for OT. hopefully our boys come out like they’re on fire and demolish the canes

im seconds away from throwing up…my nerves have never been so shot over a game in my life

They sat back on their lead the last 15 minutes and everyone knew they were gonna tie it up.
Juneau
Hull
Kasparitis
???

Buffalo doesnt have good luck in home OT elimination games, lets see what develops.

that means u rnt drunk enuff yet brian :lol:

cam worries me the most