~*OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread*~

did you hear brind’amour during the postgame interview “buffalo has a great team but there coach talks alot…that might take it out of there play” fuck you brind’amour…DIAF!!!

yea wut was that, if we had no injuries, it would have been a totally different series

edit: “You know wat Brind’Amour, FUCK YOUUUUUU!!!”

^ Family Guy Reference, lol

yeah it was a great series…they showed no quit at all

:frowning:

im not even watching the stanley cup, i hate both teams

I have nothing against most of the Carolina players, just their fans. I wonder if they’ll sell out the finals. Probably not since there will be few Edmonton fans to pick up all the extra seats like the Buffalo fans did. That’s the worst part. Their fans don’t even deserve a hockey team. I guarantee Hartford wouldn’t have had this problem.

Oh yeah, Brindamour can suck a dick. I hope Peca knocks him into retirement.

an amazing season guys.

wear your colors with pride! I fucking will.

there was no quit to this team. fucking shit man.

christ, at least my heart will get a break for a few months.

It was a great run. The backups looked good, but like Briere said, we just didn’t have enough left in the tank.

:tup: to a great season.

this has got to be the biggest thread on nyspeed :lol:

I want to know how mckee is doing, still. I’m praying he’s here next season.

Great season and nothing but respect for the way that the sabres carried themselves throughout the entire season.

It sucks the way the sabres caught the injury bug, but shit happens. No one should be making excuses because of it, and I don’t expect anyone on the sabres to do that. Carolina is a damn good team, and will produce an excellent Stanley cup final with Edmonton.

Can’t wait for what next season holds :tup:

i thought janik played great…i hope to see him as a 6-7th defenseman next year

shit, as a group, we can take this pretty well. props to nyspeed sabres fans. :slight_smile: :tup:

i hate to say this, but carolina fans are to redneck and poor to buy tickets…

Thanks Sabres for the funnest season ever. Cant wait till next year.

Anyone else think the officiating in this game sucked a fat dickz0r?

yes

Not really… I thought it was fair. Nothing that hurt us or them either.

im upset…

i felt the sabres deserve better than this after the amazing run they had

:frowning:

Fitzpatrick sucked a fat dickzor.

do you mean fitz blind as to where the puck is so I will just stand here patrick?

All that aside…Great season…they earned alot of respect and I am stoked for a run next year!