~*OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread*~

oh man :tup:

fucking shorthanded goal

this is the number for the flyers flagship station 215-592-0610
after buffalo wins tonight, a few calls might be in line.

not looking good so far

OH SNAP 3-2 :ohnoes:

doesnt help when 2 goals are scored by our own players, still played pretty well tho

yea i thought we still outplayed them…the 2nd period we looked pretty bad tho until they scored that 3rd goal on us. basically what it came down to tonite was they got the bounces we didn’t. i’m not bout to panic i still say sabres in 5

philly shouldnt have scored at all 2nite… those goals they had just sucked

so was it just me or did forsberg look like chuck norris tonite??

Has anyone seen this OLN ad?

http://mfile.akamai.com/16532/wmv/nhl.download.akamai.com/16532/wm.nhl.na-central/comp/ad/mynhl_1sacrifice_700.asx

Briere and Miller outside the arena while it’s snowing about 7 seconds in or so.

I agree with Jay. We played better, philly got some lucky breaks. We win it in 5 fo sho

:word:

yep two very lucky goals…

i’m gunna venture to say that the powerplay unit was horrible. In particular, Danny Briere, i lost count of the number of times he had the puck and just held it there standing, waiting for philly to skate to him, christ, if you have the room, move in and create your own pressure.

oh and hecht needs to learn how to hit the net with his shots.
but all in all the sabres didn’t play horrible. Our PP was non-existant and philly was just as ineffective. If thats the best Philly has to offer, this series is over in 5.

anybody listen to shred and raegan this morning…? it was great…they were re-playing the phone calls from Philly fans…hahahaha

Combination of bad luck and nerves. The potential to win was there, just like game one. But like Chris and Jay said, Philly got the lucky breaks this time around. One goaled scored by a Buffalo player on their own net, one centering pass that bounced of the back of Miller, and an empty net goal. The only real goal that Philly had was the first goal they scored, and Miller shouldn’t have let that in.

Nerves and inexperience. My guess is the 2nd game in Philly will be close again, possibly OT. And game 5 in Buffalo shoud be relatively easy for the team.

they play that during the games

Damn that guy from Philly looked real good last night…whats his name???..oh yeah Peter Forsberg!!!

I still believe that Forsberg is the ONLY good forward on the Philly team.

I’m not sure if we suck at the PP or if Philly was good at killing it… but, that was pathetic, again. First game 1, and now game 3 :frowning: Ugh, we better win tomorrow