~*OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread*~

indeed! fixed.

Awesome game! I have realized that there are absolutely no bad seats at the arena! I was in section 324, all the way at the top, and could see everything perfectly!

My girlfriend has never been to ANY sport event EVER, so this was her first arena game! What a perfect game, she was so pumped, and was screaming and hollering! It was awesome :slight_smile:

I :heart: her now, because she actually enjoyed every second! She was screaming in the streets, honking her horn… shes nuts!

I can’t wait to see the game tomorrow

ugh. I love this fucking team. :tup: :tup: :tup:

I actually enjoy sitting in the corners of the 300 section. all the games ive been to this year have been in the 100s except for the game last night. i was way more into the game sitting up there, it fucking rocked.

There really isn’t a bad seat in the arena. I like sitting all the way up top in the last row though. You can stand as long as you want, you can see everything, you have the little cement sill behind you to put your beer on, and you don’t have retards behind you pretending they know everything there is to know about the game or acting like idiots. (I went to a game earlier in the year where a guy started trash talking the Sabres when they started to lose, complete with every bad word in the book, all the while a 5 year old kid next to me was trying to enjoy his first Sabres game. Kinda pissed me off. I definitely felt bad for the kid and his mother.)

I don’t know, I’m sure there are still people like that in front of me, but you don’t notice them as much when your behind them.

Thats only cause you were going down on me. :tup:

Predictions for game 3 ?

I say mini ditka 73, flyers 1. Oh and 3-2 sabres too :o)

im sooo pumped for tonights game. wheres everyone going?

Im haeded to casa de robhimself’s and his GIGANTIC 32" lcd! ok 32" isnt huge but its good enough for me.

if philly is going to win a game, it will be tonight in a close one

i also say hecht or connoly gets hurt again tonight…

LOL WHO HEARD SHRED AND RAGAN THIS MORNING?

Refer to this thread if you don’t know what I’m talking about:
http://www.orangeandblack.net/phillyboard/showthread.php?t=19527

The angry calls were absolutely histarical.

By the way, feel free to troll the forum and flame the angry flyers fans :lol: My username is flyersrock2006 :slight_smile:

I vote BWW - $2.75 tall beers. Whos in?

Thats what im worried about, if the game stays close though i think philly is gonna be taking less cheap shots. I really hope they can come out of this series healthy.

elmwood? that is kinda tempting… hmmm…

Elmwood? I meant transit.

http://www.wedg.com/snr/gallery/phillyfans.jpg

I remember that one :tup:

Hahaha… that’s great!

I hate the OLN deal… lol. I don’t even have digital cable.

people are welcome to come over to my house tonight…anyone

starts the pre-game shots right now