~*OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread*~

That Connolly hit was bad. I would be surprised to see him come back this year given his history. He took a fore arm right to the chin. I hope he’s OK. I don’t need to see him end up like Lindros.

they said hes ok… that would be amazing if he came back

f’n awesome :tup:

bravo

2-0 Buffalo in the series - holy shit baby! we believe!

Okay… I think my heartbeat has FINALLY returned to normal after that game. All I can say is WOW!!! Still a tad bit sloppy at times, but a [fucillo]HUGE[/fucillo] improvement from the last game. Their play infront of Miller was spectacular, and the few rebounds that he did give up, the Senators never had a chance to get too. And aside from that one soft goal :roll: Miller was phenominal; I thought for sure that Spezza scored on that break.

I’m very happy with their level of play. And coming into the 2 game homestand… I think the Sabres really have the advantage with the games being back-to-back.

Woooooooooooo, gotta love it.

excellent freakin game, my voice is shot once again. sabres looked solid tonight minus a few mishaps, but still good. I hope conolly can make a return for next game…huge :tup: to the sabres!!!

any one catch the end of the devils,carolina game? decent game from what i seen. there both very tough teams

That carolina Devils ending was intense for sure. Whoever wins that one will be a tough team also.

Hockey this post-season is incredible. Way better than past years even.

they played on the defense too much. they got some good offensive plays early in the game and held the senators off on the defense but they really need to start breaking out and challenging the defense a little bit. Their goalie has proven to give up goals, if we put the puck on the net, they will go in. :tup: to sabres defense tonight and even bigger :tup: to Miller for once again playing phenomenally. that one he saved at the end of the game was litterally cm’s away from the goal line.

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20060509/capt.f73e4f5daa574d899f1247731554cb2d.sabres_senators_hockey_ottj113.jpg

highlight of the night

:tup: awesome, i didnt get to watch since im out of state still but thats effin badass we are up 2-0 now :tup: x 573965

This is why he is our number one goalie. Do all of you doubters agree now?

i didnt even get to see the game, just from listening on the radio at work i was in awe of miller’s performance. huge :tup: cant wait to see them play at home on wednesday!

He’s still to inconsistant. I’d like to see him put a nice long streach together.

that was SICK… puck was millimeters from the line lol… my heart temporarily stopped beating for a few seconds :lol:

This is why he is our number one goalie. Do all of you doubters agree now?

1 in 43 aint bad :tup:… he was getting lit up pretty good a few times there

:tup: :tup: to miller

Miller showed his worth. Out of his 42 saves… alot of those were amazing! It’s a shame we only shot the puck 17 times. We would’ve had more goals if we shot the puck more. Emery lets is 2 out of 17 shots. We need more shots!!

is speechless

I have to say that the sens made me nervous but miller cant keep up that sort of performance. The sabres need to start getting some shots and open up the lead more.