~*OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread*~

the stats on paper are officially null and void by now. if “talent” and “skilled players” were all we went by we shoulda just gave the sens the key to the city, ha!

what tee time do you gottawa? :rofl:

Two of our 3 loses to Carolina were by one. The other was by two. The win was 4-0. But I think these odds are better than haven’t won in NJ since something like 2001.
Go Sabres!!

I know there isn’t a schedule released yet, but approx. when will the next round start?

well…edmonton and the sharks are at a 3-2 series. If the series ends next game, maybe thurday or friday.

Ottawa and NJ were the 2 teams I feared most when entering the playoffs. Both are out, but don’t count out Carolina, they’re good. It’s going to be another series determined by goaltending. Go Miller, Go sabres.

NBC has said they want an Eastern Conference game on Saturday afternoon, that’s all I know.

fri or saturday

i hope its on sat afternoon…high def hockey is the shit

lmao

sabres WILL play saturday afternoon on NBC, but its not official if its game one or two yet

also, fwiw, i feel twice as confident against carolina than ottawa…i went to the last game of the season in carolina when they were playing for top spot in the east…we flat out owned them. buffalo’s offense will be much more prominent than in the ottawa series…more of a two-sided series rather than us mostly playing defense…and i dont see us losing that style of hockey…

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20060511/capt.d0015aeab69b46a98dd57d88a119682f.senators_sabres_hockey_nydd306.jpg

perfect.

official schedule is out. we play sat first, then monday, and standard every other day on out.

I heard that if there is a game 7 it will be the day after game 6 because over the weekend they have Sesame Street on Ice.

WTF??? Hopefully disney on ice isnt anytime soon if we play the ducks.

got a link or something? :pimp:

www.nhl.com

Game 1: Saturday, May 20 2:00 p.m. Buffalo at Carolina

Game 2: Monday, May 22 7:30 p.m. Buffalo at Carolina

Game 3: Wednesday, May 24 7:30 p.m. Carolina at Buffalo

Game 4: Friday, May 26 7:30 p.m. Carolina at Buffalo

If necessary:

Game 5: Sunday, May 28 * 7:30 p.m. Buffalo at Carolina

Game 6: Tuesday, May 30 * 7:30 p.m. Carolina at Buffalo

Game 7: Thursday, June 1 * 7:30 p.m. Buffalo at Carolina

:cool: :tup: work filters > me.

okay, next question - how many of these will be on stations OTHER than OLN? I know the first one will be HD. :ohnoes:

i think NBC has this round, but im not sure exactly.
oln has HD also, watched the devils and canes a few nights ago on OLN HD.

I’m pretty sure NBC is only taking the Saturday game.

So for Adelphia it will be OLN and CBC for everything but Saturday.

I doubt NBC would bump their prime time shows for NHL.

^^ yep ur right…

and no more games on MSG :frowning: